Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Orlando Pesach villa Rental items

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jan 16 2022, 5:11 pm
I am planning on being in Orlando (Encore) for Pesach and will be needing to rent several items for our stay such as extra refrigerator freezer, tables and chairs, cribs, hot water urns.......
I've gotten links to a few rental places that seem to be expensive. Does anyone have places to rent these things? Also, looking for housekeeping and babysitting options for that time please.
Thank you

amother
Lightblue

Post Sun, Jan 16 2022, 5:12 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I am planning on being in Orlando (Encore) for Pesach and will be needing to rent several items for our stay such as extra refrigerator freezer, tables and chairs, cribs, hot water urns.......
I've gotten links to a few rental places that seem to be expensive. Does anyone have places to rent these things? Also, looking for housekeeping and babysitting options for that time please.
Thank you

I'm gonna assume all rental places will be expensive. It's a service you are paying for.

Teaneckgrandma

Post Sun, Jan 16 2022, 5:54 pm
I don't mind paying for a service but the prices were overly inflated so I thought that someone knew of alternatives. Thank you for your suggestion

amother
Sapphire

Post Sun, Jan 16 2022, 6:03 pm
Idk about these specific rentals as I’m not from FL but a suggestion that helped us was to buy the cheapest packnplay that Amazon/Target could deliver directly to our vacation destination and it was cheaper than renting by a lot. Option to donate it to a gemach in the community when you are done

Teaneckgrandma

Post Sun, Jan 16 2022, 6:20 pm
Thanks, I agree. That's a great option I'm probably going with especially since it'll be new and unused then but a refrigerator is a little more annoying

amother
Daphne

Post Sun, Jan 16 2022, 7:52 pm
I don't know which places you called, but we rented a freezer from RAC a few years ago.

cookiewriter

Post Sun, Jan 16 2022, 9:20 pm
Kleinsrentals.com
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics