Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Child & Baby Products
Zandino vs Delore

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jan 16 2022, 12:46 am
Any real difference between them or both are good?

Einikel

Post Sun, Jan 16 2022, 1:24 am
I have peluche for over 3 years and it’s still soft and fluffy. I wash and put it in the dryer.

I don’t know what my friends have but I know that compared to theirs mine is in best condition.

amother
Zinnia

Post Sun, Jan 16 2022, 3:19 am
I like both!

PLEASE look at the washing instructions!!!
I ruined an expensive blanket by throwing it into the dryer…. The tag didn’t say any thing specific

I appreciated that my ZANDINO specifically said ‘no heat’ in huge letters

amother
Strawberry

Post Sun, Jan 16 2022, 7:30 am
My zandino that I got as a gift sheds like crazy!! Threw it out after a week. Company didn't Wana do anything bout it.

amother
Olive

Post Mon, Jan 17 2022, 12:27 pm
Zandino for almost 3 years. Perfect condition.

Washed and air dried in dryer after hanging to get back the 'fluff'. Child was not the type to chew on it and drag around the house.

tweety1

Post Mon, Jan 17 2022, 12:37 pm
I was not happy at all with my zandino.

amother
DarkCyan

Post Mon, Jan 17 2022, 1:18 pm
I got both as gifts for my baby recently. I like the Delore much better. The Zandino got slightly matted- and I followed the instructions to wash exactly. The Delore looks exactly the same as the day we got it.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jan 17 2022, 2:12 pm
Thanks for all your help!
I have the zandino which I'm pretty happy with for one of my kids and was considering ordering the delore for a different child wince they have more options is cheaper...

amother
Pistachio

Post Mon, Jan 17 2022, 2:56 pm
I have a very pretty Delore blanket for my almost 2 year old, I keep on washing it and putting in the dryer, still in perfect condition.

tweety1

Post Mon, Jan 17 2022, 3:44 pm
amother [ DarkCyan ] wrote:
I got both as gifts for my baby recently. I like the Delore much better. The Zandino got slightly matted- and I followed the instructions to wash exactly. The Delore looks exactly the same as the day we got it.

Same here. I washed them both the same day following exact instructions. The zandino lost that soft fluffy feeling.

amother
OP

Post Sat, Jan 22 2022, 11:07 pm
Got the delore qnd so far impressed with it.
Thanks everyone for your help!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics