Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Camp meira daycamp

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jan 16 2022, 8:57 am
Can someone tell me a little about the camp. This year is the first time we're staying local. My daughter's friend goes there. I can't reached her mother. There are so many camp choices.
Which schools is the camp made of
Do they have there own pool? Do they offer swimming lessons?
Do they have specialty activities such art painting?
Is the camp more about sports?
What ages? Do they have more than one division?
Is it very big? Or does everyone shine there.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jan 18 2022, 11:47 am
Bump

amother
Petunia

Post Tue, Jan 18 2022, 1:28 pm
a wide variety of schools go there. I would say mainly Bais faiga and BRR with a sprinkle of the other schools. They don't have their own pool - its located in Bais Anya - if I remember correctly they bus them or walk to a pool for swimming (my daughter who went isn't home now) primary - I think 6th is the oldest. My daughter went for 4 yrs - loved it! my family members that sent were all thrilled. She listened to her camp cd all year long re-living the fun. It's very professional but also warm and caring. The counselors were friendly and a ball of fun. Every few grades is its own division so they can do trips according to age group. My daughters activities were all on her level. I found it a nice blend of trips/sports/ and general wholesome games and fun.

amother
Foxglove

Post Thu, Jan 20 2022, 7:40 am
Love the camp!! Really warm atmosphere. I've been sending my daughters there for a few years...
The staff is amazing. They have a large variety of specialty activities, art, gymnastics, baking, face paint, dance, airbrushing... They also have a major play that every girl is part of. They have 4 divisions each with it's own director... They're really out to bring out the best in each and every girl and really make each girl shine! My daughters were on stage performing and felt so part of every activity! Professional, warm, well run and wholesome fun. The director is Mrs. Kalmanowitz she is really warm and the girls all love her.

amother
Azure

Post Wed, Jan 04 2023, 9:40 pm
What difference between Ruach Labonos camp and Meira?

amother
Fern

Post Tue, Jan 17 2023, 9:31 pm
Hi anyone sent to camp meira 3rd grader ? What's the program ? Do they give out camp swag like shirts and bags etc.

amother
Tuberose

Post Wed, Jan 18 2023, 12:58 am
amother Fern wrote:
Hi anyone sent to camp meira 3rd grader ? What's the program ? Do they give out camp swag like shirts and bags etc.

My kids really liked it. And there is lots of swag. Wherever I turn in my house, all summer long, is swag. TMI

amother
Fern

Post Wed, Jan 18 2023, 5:45 am
My 3rd grader is deciding between camp meira and camp leeba. I have neighbors going to meira and some of her classmates and a neice going to leeba. She can't decide.

amother
Azure

Post Wed, Jan 18 2023, 5:56 am
What’s camp Leeba all about? Which schools send there? How different than Ruach Labonos?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries