Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Pesach fashion

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jan 19 2022, 6:05 am
I don't live in the US and will be going for pesach. I want to have a few outfits that are in style. What colors and types of clothing will women and children be wearing for pesach? Will it still be cold this year then?
Links are helpful so I can really get an idea.
Thanks.

*please no comments about how it's unnecessary to be in style and I can wear what I like or similar comments.

DrMom

Post Wed, Jan 19 2022, 6:15 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I don't live in the US and will be going for pesach. I want to have a few outfits that are in style. What colors and types of clothing will women and children be wearing for pesach? Will it still be cold this year then?
Thanks.

*please no comments about how it's unnecessary to be in style and I can wear what I like or similar comments.

Depends on the community and geography.

For weather: Where in the US? Brooklyn? Miami? Atlanta? LA? (I know the answer, but I guess you might as well tell us).

Bnei Berak 10

Post Wed, Jan 19 2022, 6:17 am
Where in the US are you going? Alaska? Florida?

amother
Eggplant

Post Wed, Jan 19 2022, 6:20 am
You can go onto Fames website and see what they have. They’re a very popular Frum clothing store. They have what everyone is wearing. Up to date and tznius. They’re probably just starting to post their spring clothing.

amother
Brunette

Post Wed, Jan 19 2022, 6:21 am
As above. If you’ll be in south Florida or Vegas or LA or Atlanta or Dallas or New Orleans it will be extremely warm. It will be hot. If you’ll be in Cleveland or Chicago or Cincinnati Or NY or NJ or Boston or Toronto or Detroit it will be in between. Mid April in the northeast usually leans towards wet and often cold. But can definitely have some warmer days. Some communities wear their new clothes, their Summer clothes and these communities buy new outfits 2x a year with pesach being one of the times, regardless of the weather. If you’re going to a hotel program state the program and we can try to give you insight. If you’re going to friends or family you can ask them for specifics or ask us for generalities.

salt

Post Wed, Jan 19 2022, 6:23 am
You could go on a shopping spree when you get there Smile

amother
Camellia

Post Wed, Jan 19 2022, 6:24 am
Are we guessing Miami?

salt

Post Wed, Jan 19 2022, 8:40 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Thanks.

Google "average temperature in New York in April" - or whatever city you're going to.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics