Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Games
We need a new game here! Question me!
  Previous  1  2  3 204  205  206 216  217  218  Next

simcha4

Post Sun, Dec 05 2021, 12:11 pm
This game is almost obsolete - going, going ...

BubblyBubby

Post Mon, Jan 17 2022, 4:22 am
Quote:
What is something you bought (online, perhaps?) and meant to return, but missed the return by date?

Everything I ever meant to return. latest example (2020): a camera for my computer that also has a microphone function which comes in the way of the mike I plug in...

Do you like chatting in these game threads?

one happy mommy

Post Mon, Jan 17 2022, 5:59 am
BubblyBubby wrote:
Quote:
What is something you bought (online, perhaps?) and meant to return, but missed the return by date?

Everything I ever meant to return. latest example (2020): a camera for my computer that also has a microphone function which comes in the way of the mike I plug in...

Do you like chatting in these game threads?

Every once in a while
What's the nicest compliment you ever got?

BubblyBubby

Post Tue, Jan 18 2022, 5:31 pm
leebs wrote:
Every once in a while
What's the nicest compliment you ever got?

You are the life of the party

Which language would you like to learn?

Elsa

Post Tue, Jan 18 2022, 5:37 pm
Hebrew.

What's the longest you ever stayed awake for?

BubblyBubby

Post Tue, Jan 18 2022, 6:00 pm
Elsa wrote:
Hebrew.

What's the longest you ever stayed awake for?

about 24 h...

Would you like to be a performing artist?

simcha4

Post Wed, Jan 19 2022, 2:04 am
BubblyBubby wrote:
about 24 h...

Would you like to be a performing artist?

Not really, though I do like acting on the stage.

Do you find chatting in the games disturbing?

BubblyBubby

Post Wed, Jan 19 2022, 2:41 am
simcha4 wrote:
Not really, though I do like acting on the stage.

Do you find chatting in the games disturbing?

I love playing games because of the chatting... that's the whole purpose of a game...

(but in the case of those games here, chatters should not forget to play while they are chatting. I resent answers that block the game)

Do you spend too much time on this forum?

simcha4

Post Wed, Jan 19 2022, 2:56 am
BubblyBubby wrote:
I love playing games because of the chatting... that's the whole purpose of a game...

(but in the case of those games here, chatters should not forget to play while they are chatting. I resent answers that block the game)

Do you spend too much time on this forum?

Isn't the answer obvious?
I find these games to be a lifesaver for the friendly company. Due to a neurological disorder which causes me to lose consciousness at any given time, plus causes dizziness and extreme weakness, I'm mostly bedridden and housebound. I don't really have a social life anymore. This forum is one of the things that keeps me uplifted.

Do you feel the some imamothers are too revealing about themselves and their lives?

BubblyBubby

Post Wed, Jan 19 2022, 4:14 am
simcha4 wrote:
Isn't the answer obvious?
I find these games to be a lifesaver for the friendly company. Due to a neurological disorder which causes me to lose consciousness at any given time, plus causes dizziness and extreme weakness, I'm mostly bedridden and housebound. I don't really have a social life anymore. This forum is one of the things that keeps me uplifted.

I am sorry to hear that. I wish you a refua shlema and many uplifting moments.
Quote:

Do you feel the some imamothers are too revealing about themselves and their lives?

Yes, myself included...
Also they underestimate how easy they are to identify in real life, even with a nick. Plus they don't take into account that they are known to the administrator even when they post 'anonymously'... I suppose that if people were aware, no-one would bring up serious problems here... and that on the other hand would be a shame, because it is useful to have a forum of like-minded women to discuss problems...

What is your favorite genre of movies or youtube videos?

simcha4

Post Wed, Jan 19 2022, 4:25 am
BubblyBubby wrote:
Yes, myself included...
Also they underestimate how easy they are to identify in real life, even with a nick. Plus they don't take into account that they are known to the administrator even when they post 'anonymously'... I suppose that if people were aware, no-one would bring up serious problems here... and that on the other hand would be a shame, because it is useful to have a forum of like-minded women to discuss problems...

What is your favorite genre of movies or youtube videos?

We watch Jewish frum movies. We like the "Interen" series in Yiddish. - Interen bild, Interen bunk, etc.

Do you find on I/m that some people ask questions that are too intrusive of the other's privacy?

DreamerForever

Post Wed, Jan 19 2022, 4:59 am
I actually like it as it makes me feel more connected than otherwise. It almost feels like having a friend you get to know. The way I see it; Feel free to ask, and I can feel free to talk or keep quiet.

Which part of motherhood do you find most challenging?

BubblyBubby

Post Wed, Jan 19 2022, 5:04 am
simcha4 wrote:
We watch Jewish frum movies. We like the "Interen" series in Yiddish. - Interen bild, Interen bunk, etc.

oh, that's the first time I hear about that. I have to check it out

Quote:
Do you find on I/m that some people ask questions that are too intrusive of the other's privacy?

No, on the contrary, I think that people forward too much... and once they described a situation, I think it is fair enough to ask about details, to get a clearer picture... if they don't want to answer, they don't have to.

question: see post above
Quote:

simcha4

Post Wed, Jan 19 2022, 5:03 pm
dreamerforever wrote:
I actually like it as it makes me feel more connected than otherwise. It almost feels like having a friend you get to know. The way I see it; Feel free to ask, and I can feel free to talk or keep quiet.

sounds crazy I know, but, making 3 proper nourishing meals every day for my family.
challenging b/c we are very financially strapped.

How do you handle the morning rush in a calm, orderly manner?

BubblyBubby

Post Thu, Jan 20 2022, 1:16 pm
simcha4 wrote:
sounds crazy I know, but, making 3 proper nourishing meals every day for my family.
challenging b/c we are very financially strapped.

How do you handle the morning rush in a calm, orderly manner?

Preparing as much as possible the evening before... but nowadays there is not much of a rush over here...

Which European country do you like best?

Tof Umachol

Post Thu, Jan 20 2022, 2:02 pm
BubblyBubby wrote:

Which European country do you like best?

I can't say I am familiar with too many of them. But I really enjoyed being in Holland each time I was there. I found the people to be very friendly, honest and kind. Both Jews and non-Jews.

What is something guaranteed to raise your spirits or lift you out of a bad mood?

DreamerForever

Post Thu, Jan 20 2022, 5:15 pm
Putting the music on and singing along.

What made you decide to choose your current career?

BubblyBubby

Post Thu, Jan 20 2022, 5:26 pm
dreamerforever wrote:
Putting the music on and singing along.

What made you decide to choose your current career?

Despair. But it turned to be out exactly right for me, and I am extremely happy with it. I love my work.

what kind of music do you like?

simcha4

Post Sat, Jan 22 2022, 7:01 pm
BubblyBubby wrote:
Despair. But it turned to be out exactly right for me, and I am extremely happy with it. I love my work.

what kind of music do you like?

I'm not familiar how the different kinds of music sound - to name them. I know music names and I hear different types of beautiful music, but wouldn't know to name each one.
(if my words don't make sense, it's b/c I've unfortunately joined the corona "fashion," so my mind is kinda foggy.)
I can tell you which music I hate - RAP!!! And I find it upsetting how it has seeped into the Jewish music world.

what kind of music do you dislike?

Tof Umachol

Post Mon, Jan 24 2022, 2:55 am
simcha4 wrote:

what kind of music do you dislike?

May you have a quick and complete Refuah from Hashem, simcha4!

I dislike atonal, electronic music, especially the kind with high pitched electronic 'squeal' sounds. That really hurts my ears and gives me a headache.

What was returned to you after having been out of your possession for a long time?
Page 205 of 218   Previous  1  2  3 204  205  206 216  217  218  Next Recent Topics