Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars
Tov furniture

goodgirl

Post Sun, Jan 16 2022, 8:10 pm
I’m in the market for a new dining room set and the prices are astronomical. I came across tov website. That’s the price range I can afford, but I’m wondering about the quality. Does anyone have experience with their pieces and can tell me one way or the other if it’s quality furniture that will last?

goodgirl

Post Mon, Jan 17 2022, 9:02 am
Bump

dorala

Post Wed, Jan 19 2022, 6:16 pm
have white fabric sofas from them. They turned grey/black so fast. the fabric is cheap and doesnt clean
looks bad.. good thing I purchased a protection plan that is going to replace them for me

out-of-towner

Post Wed, Jan 19 2022, 6:40 pm
A family member of mine works for them (FTR they are a Frum owned company), so I have several pieces from them. I like them a lot and they have withstood a lot of abuse from my family members well.

That being said, this relative said that with furniture you very much get what you pay for. This is middle of the line furniture, and it's quality, and by extension the price, is not the same as the European stuff that is sold in BP (not that I have experience with that kind of stuff, I don't).

happy rock

Post Sun, Aug 28 2022, 7:55 pm
Bump
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars