Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed
Desperate for a child
1  2  Next

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jan 09 2022, 9:35 pm
I have been saying tehillim for another infertile couple, tehillim 78-79, and saying those words every day has made me realize I need to work on myself and on shomer mitzvos if I am going to be blessed with a child. But I also wanted to reach out to this wonderful community of Jewish women. I very much believe that a prayer from a Jewish woman for another Jewish woman is an incredibly powerful thing. I would be so grateful for your tehillim if you are willing to take the time to daven for me. I have been married to my husband for five years and we have been doing fertility treatments for the past year. I've had two IVF transfers that both resulted in miscarriages of healthy embryos. Now I am staring down experimental treatments that have a very poor probability of working. My only hope now is in Hashem.

If you have the time, it would mean the world to me if you would say a few words for me and my husband that we should finally be blessed with a child. My Hebrew name is Shoshanah Kelilah bas Sarah. Thank you.

amother
Quince

Post Sun, Jan 09 2022, 9:38 pm
I will daven for you. May you share good news with us all soon. Your strength really touched me.

amother
Oldlace

Post Sun, Jan 09 2022, 9:52 pm
Davening for you.

amother
Azure

Post Sun, Jan 09 2022, 9:54 pm
Of you are in the NY area please see Alexander Kofinas MFM whose specialty is IVF failure. He was my shaliach after 4 years and 14 IVF cycles

jflower

Post Sun, Jan 09 2022, 9:56 pm
I will gladly daven for you and hope Hashem blesses you with healthy children soon!

amother
Sienna

Post Sun, Jan 09 2022, 10:58 pm
Your post touched my heart so much. I davened for you. May HaShem answer your tefillot in the blink of an eye. Heart

momof2+?

Post Sun, Jan 09 2022, 11:16 pm
I davened for you. IyH the right time should be very soon!

feigeleh

Post Sun, Jan 09 2022, 11:18 pm
Davened for you Heart

#BestBubby

Post Sun, Jan 09 2022, 11:21 pm
Said Tehillim.

May Hashem bless you with healthy children, B'Korov!

amother
DarkCyan

Post Mon, Jan 10 2022, 12:25 am
Shoshanah Kelilah bas Sarah and every Jewish married couple that needs should be blessed that the wife should give birth to healthy children
Is your name Kelilah or Kaila?
It's the week of miracles, with krias yam suf. May Hashem grant you and all who need - miracles.

saboni

Post Mon, Jan 10 2022, 12:27 am
Davened for you. May you see revealed miracles immediately!

amother
Chicory

Post Mon, Jan 10 2022, 1:21 am
May you be blessed with a healthy child bkarov!

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jan 19 2022, 9:58 pm
Thank you everyone. Your support means a lot!

Kiwi13

Post Wed, Jan 19 2022, 10:32 pm
Davening Heart

allthingsblue

Post Wed, Jan 19 2022, 10:35 pm
Davening

Fox

Post Wed, Jan 19 2022, 11:07 pm
Thank you for sharing yourself with us in this way. I'll be davening for you and will ask my daughters to daven for you, too.

justforfun87

Post Wed, Jan 19 2022, 11:36 pm
Davening for you.

daagahminayin

Post Thu, Jan 20 2022, 12:00 am
Shoshanah Kelila bas Sarah may you and your husband be blessed with a healthy child b’karov!!!

amother
Green

Post Thu, Jan 20 2022, 1:10 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I have been saying tehillim for another infertile couple, tehillim 78-79, and saying those words every day has made me realize I need to work on myself and on shomer mitzvos if I am going to be blessed with a child. But I also wanted to reach out to this wonderful community of Jewish women. I very much believe that a prayer from a Jewish woman for another Jewish woman is an incredibly powerful thing. I would be so grateful for your tehillim if you are willing to take the time to daven for me. I have been married to my husband for five years and we have been doing fertility treatments for the past year. I've had two IVF transfers that both resulted in miscarriages of healthy embryos. Now I am staring down experimental treatments that have a very poor probability of working. My only hope now is in Hashem.

If you have the time, it would mean the world to me if you would say a few words for me and my husband that we should finally be blessed with a child. My Hebrew name is Shoshanah Kelilah bas Sarah. Thank you.

Davening for you. May the Tefillos result in you becoming a mother very soon!

etky

Post Thu, Jan 20 2022, 3:03 am
I have been davening too and will continue to do so.
May Hashem hear our prayers and grant you a child soon.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed