Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Organizing
Full home makeover on AliExpress
Previous  1  2

amother
Feverfew

Post Thu, Jan 20 2022, 6:23 am
Wow this is amazing! Thanks for putting it together. I wish I saw this before I just spent $1,000 on beds.

helpful

Post Thu, Jan 20 2022, 8:40 am
I've had many items refunded by AliExpress over the years.
I've had a $200 item refunded because it arrived too late and was told I can keep the item even after it arrives.
(Just btw. I ordered a sofa on Wayfair for $300 and the color was not right. I was told I'll get a full refund if I return the item, but the return shipping was over $100.... So its a matter of luck wherever you buy your goods.)

I don't mind if anyone wants to discuss whether it is worth it to buy home items on Ali, however, I would appreciate if you create a spin-off. This thread was intended to have room decor ideas based on the AliExpress website.

helpful

Post Thu, Jan 20 2022, 10:15 am
amother [ DarkRed ] wrote:
I wanted to get light fixtures from ali for a while. But I live in London is the voltage the same? I don't want to burn my house down Can't Believe It

I'm not sure about London, but it is the same as the US. I bought many light fixtures on Ali and am very happy with my purchases.

amother
Lemon

Post Thu, Jan 20 2022, 10:53 am
Thanks for starting this thread!
Would love an affordable big bathroom vanity mirror
Also more vanity light options
Thank you!

amother
Electricblue

Post Thu, Jan 20 2022, 10:58 am
I ordered a couch for $1,100 on Wayfair. I found it to be uncomfortable when it arrived, so I called Wayfair and they offered a partial refund in exchange for my keeping the product. I turned them down because I had no use for an uncomfortable couch. They then just told me to keep the couch and they’ll provide me with a full refund. So awesome!!!! Love Wayfair.

I think calling them instead of doing the return online is a good idea.

amother
Black

Post Thu, Jan 20 2022, 11:02 am
RandomJewishmom wrote:
I've heard that Wayfair is pretty good with returns and customer service. I hesitate to buy from Ali, but not from Wayfair.

We bought our kids bunkbed from Wayfair and there were some dings in the wood from the shipping. Wayfair customer service was good to deal with and gave us a discount.

Another mom

Post Thu, Jan 20 2022, 11:25 am
I bought bedding on Ali -good price, then I saw the sheets are not fitted. Bummer. Are yours?

amother
Strawberry

Post Thu, Jan 20 2022, 11:31 am
amother [ Mimosa ] wrote:
Curious why spend these prices on ali? I always assumed it was to get things really cheap. You can get those prices on wayfair and overstock too. Aren't you worried about the quality and it not lasting long? I like your style and taste.

I recently got furniture from ali, shipped within 4 days from us. At four months old it looks bad. Please make sure the quality is ok

amother
Lightgray

Post Thu, Jan 20 2022, 11:36 am
These are great. Did anyone find pretty/comfy chairs for girls room? Would love to see. I’m looking for my teen girls room.

amother
Lightgray

Post Thu, Jan 20 2022, 11:38 am
amother [ Strawberry ] wrote:
I recently got furniture from ali, shipped within 4 days from us. At four months old it looks bad. Please make sure the quality is ok

How do you check which ones are good quality?

shev143

Post Thu, Jan 20 2022, 12:33 pm
What is your site?
Interested in checking it out!

helpful

Post Thu, Jan 20 2022, 3:30 pm
shev143 wrote:
What is your site?
Interested in checking it out!

www.alivalue.com
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics