Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
What to do in Chicago - big and little kids

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jan 20 2022, 10:58 am
I've been looking for things to do with kids of all ages in Chicago. Should be good for the winter/cold weather and should not require vaccination for kids. I have looked at several websites and they all require that kids over 5 be vaccinated. Time sensitive. Thank you for your help!

Btw, do the kosher restaurants/ pizza shops require vaccinations etc? It's not like this where I live so I don't know what to expect.

mha3484

Post Thu, Jan 20 2022, 11:01 am
The actual city is being makpid on vaccines for 5+ a lot of suburban activities are only requiring adults to be vaccinated.

If you want no requirements we went snow tubing last night in Wisconsin. Kids really enjoyed. It was an hour ish away.

Restaurants are mixed. On our local whatsapp group people say some get asked and some dont. It doesnt seem consistent.

fiji

Post Thu, Jan 20 2022, 11:04 am
I’ve heard that attitude trampoline park in Skokie isn’t asking for vaccinations. Don’t think kosher pizza places are either.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jan 20 2022, 11:16 am
We're traveling all the way to Chicago so we don't want to have to travel from Chicago just to find something to do but thanks for the idea about Wisconsin.

So kosher pizza places are okay but what about other kosher restaurants?

mha3484

Post Thu, Jan 20 2022, 11:20 am
If you stick to activities in the suburbs you will be fine. Just the actual city is being a little nutty.

We dont really eat out much so I cant tell you what restaurants are doing sorry. I would call and ask before you go.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jan 20 2022, 11:24 am
mha3484 wrote:
If you stick to activities in the suburbs you will be fine. Just the actual city is being a little nutty.

We dont really eat out much so I cant tell you what restaurants are doing sorry. I would call and ask before you go.

Thanks! I've never been to Chicago before. Can you recommend activities in the suburbs for a family with both big and little kids?

mha3484

Post Thu, Jan 20 2022, 11:27 am
Can you PM me? I can look through our whatsapp chat and tell you where people have gone. My kids are so over the masks that they refused to go inside so we went snow tubing lol.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jan 20 2022, 11:37 am
mha3484 wrote:
Can you PM me? I can look through our whatsapp chat and tell you where people have gone. My kids are so over the masks that they refused to go inside so we went snow tubing lol.

Sure.

If anyone else has suggestions or ideas for us, please post.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jan 20 2022, 10:38 pm
Bump

We are still looking for something to do with our kids when we visit. Preferably something that is kinda unique and we couldn't do the same where we live, but we can take unvaccinated kids to. Thank you!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics