Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Help Wanted
Looking for someone thats coming from BP to Monroe on friday

MrsLeo

Post Tue, Apr 15 2008, 11:58 am
I ordered clothes for my daughter that is being shipped to me but it is only getting here on friday and we're leaving on thursday to monroe where we will be for the whole pesach, so im looking for someone thats coming from BP on friday afternoon to pick up the package from my house and bring it with them to monroe.
Anyone?

Blossom

Post Tue, Apr 15 2008, 4:16 pm
MrsLeo, hopefully your items will be delivered in the morning but you never know. UPS works till 7 and I think Fedex as well and USPS works till 5 ,so I think that'll be pretty late for anybody to leave for upstate.
My advice is that you should have a family member pick it up from your house and take it to the bus (hopefully it'll be there when the busses are still running) and find someone to take it for you and pick it up from them in Monroe.

3Qts

Post Tue, Apr 15 2008, 4:18 pm
Or contact the company to redirect your shipment to your inlaws house.

MrsLeo

Post Tue, Apr 15 2008, 7:29 pm
My package is already in UPS the only way to redirect it is after the first delivery attempt but they will probably just leave it by my door anyways.
I wish I had someone to bring the package to the bus in BP but I dont have any relatives or friends that are gonna be home for pesach and live close enough to me to bring it to the bus. Oh well, I guess ill just have to have luck in finding clothes for her in Monroe.

3Qts

Post Tue, Apr 15 2008, 7:31 pm
call the company to ask if they can do it. I am almost 100% sure that you can.
I did it last week when a customer decided to have something shipped elsewhere but that was with Fedex.

pinkbubbles

Post Wed, Apr 16 2008, 9:33 am
stick a sign on the door so they know not to leave it there but put it back on the truck to keep at the local ups depot

MrsLeo

Post Wed, Apr 16 2008, 1:11 pm
I called up UPS and they said that only the shipper can change the address so I called the place that I ordered it from and they only accept emails so I emailed them and they finally answered that UPS charges $10 to change the address AND they cant guarantee that it will go to the new address.
So either I'm gonna have to find someone that'll be able to bring my package to the monroe bus on friday or just forget about the clothes. Sad

Mama Bear

Post Wed, Apr 16 2008, 1:29 pm
what a pity you ordered her clothes so late. but there is still time to buy her one or two new things for yom tov even before you go to monroe.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics