Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Luxurious Private Villa in Florida - Miami or Orlando
1  2  Next

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jan 20 2022, 10:22 pm
Looking to rent a private Villa with a pool for a couple of days. I only want need 1 Bedroom, but want it to be luxurious and sparkling clean.

The kosher villas in Miami are just blah. I don’t need it to be kosher.

I already did Encore in Orlando, was ok but would have preferred a nicer pool and view.

Any recommendations?

amother
Peach

Post Thu, Jan 20 2022, 10:40 pm
Why not the 4 seasons, Waldorf or the Ritz Carlton. They all have 1 bedroom suites

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jan 20 2022, 10:41 pm
amother [ Peach ] wrote:
Why not the 4 seasons, Waldorf or the Ritz Carlton. They all have 1 bedroom suites

Thanks- I’m looking for a private pool. Do these suites have private pools?

cindyh

Post Thu, Jan 20 2022, 11:35 pm
Have you been to Banyan tree in Playa del carmen? You'll get a beautiful clean resort, and fully private pool. There are other hotels in cancun that offer semi private pools or hot tubs.

amother
Peach

Post Thu, Jan 20 2022, 11:38 pm
K

amother
Peach

Post Thu, Jan 20 2022, 11:39 pm
amother [ Peach ] wrote:
Oh exuse me. I misunderstood. I thought you were looking for a private villa not a villa with a private pool. That’s a very tall order for a one bedroom

mfb

Post Thu, Jan 20 2022, 11:44 pm
Don’t know of a luxurious place but I know in regular places I’ve told them I will only be using one bedroom and they usually will give a break in the price.

amother
OP

Post Fri, Jan 21 2022, 7:10 am
I’m read to pay up to $600/night.

amother
OP

Post Fri, Jan 21 2022, 7:32 am
cindyh wrote:
Have you been to Banyan tree in Playa del carmen? You'll get a beautiful clean resort, and fully private pool. There are other hotels in cancun that offer semi private pools or hot tubs.

Cancun is not an option as I don’t want to go to Mexico.

I would consider a nice hotel/condo that has private hot tub.

amother
Lightblue

Post Fri, Jan 21 2022, 7:34 am
The smallest I've sen in the Orlando resort is 3 bedrooms, with one significant master suite and two small bedrooms. Encore is a nice resort. I have never seen an Orlando villa with a view- they're all on the same flat highway strip, and there's usually a wall around the outer property. Small houses are just one floor so there's no overlook.

amother
Tan

Post Fri, Jan 21 2022, 7:54 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I’m read to pay up to $600/night.

Did you check lxure or Flamingo? I think they have smaller houses with a pool.

happyone

Post Fri, Jan 21 2022, 8:15 am
Champions gate and reunion in Orlando are stunning homes with private pools. Check out air bnb for anything in davenport or Kissimmee. You'll find something beautiful and the prices are great compared to one room hotels.

mfb

Post Fri, Jan 21 2022, 9:19 am
https://www.lxure.com/rentals
Try this site.
I’ve never used them but have heard about them

amother
Steelblue

Post Fri, Jan 21 2022, 9:26 am
Check out oasisnorthmiamibeach.com
We stayed there and had a wonderful experience.
They have a larger house and a 1 bedroom house.

amother
Blue

Post Tue, Feb 15 2022, 7:23 am
Balmoral, champions gate and Reunion are all highly recommended and well maintained.

amother
Snow

Post Tue, Feb 15 2022, 7:46 am
We just rented a luxurious home with private pool in Hollywood. It was $550 a night. We had such an incredible experience that we want to go back. I just checked and the house we rented is completely booked for the next 8 weeks even though the price doubled! In just a couple of weeks it went up to over &1,000 a night! I checked in that area and nearby areas and there is nothing available (private home with private pool) for less than $1,00 per night.
When you are doing your search, make sure the pool is screened otherwise animals can go in the water.

MiracleMama

Post Tue, Feb 15 2022, 8:34 am
If you don't need the house to be kosher I would imagine you could find many nice options on Airbnb.

amother
Blue

Post Thu, Feb 24 2022, 1:34 am
Reunion has great and beautiful large homes with pools but no view. Balmoral has pools and fantastic lake views but homes are 4-6 bdrms whereas Reunion you can find up to 12 bdrm. Balmoral has better emenities like their own Waterpark, biking , parks and more. I also had a decent stay at Champions Gate but it was too heimish the week I was there I felt like Brooklyn just relocated. As for Miami, nothing like a beach but if you want a private villa nothing ive been to was spectacular.

amother
Phlox

Post Sun, May 29 2022, 5:41 pm
amother [ Tan ] wrote:
Did you check lxure or Flamingo? I think they have smaller houses with a pool.

Do you know how much these go for?

amother
Blue

Post Sun, May 29 2022, 6:47 pm
Best bet is orlando. If you don't need huge I love Balmoral. That's my go to. If you're a large family , Reunion is great. Champions Gate I feel like I'm in bklyn.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics