Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Cheapest place to hem a tablecloth (or links online)

amother
OP

Post Fri, Jan 21 2022, 7:20 am
Where’s the cheapest place to hem cloth for a tablecloth?
Or do you have any links to ready made tablecloths, classy for Shabbos and a fun one for Purim?
For my large dining room table

SingALong

Post Fri, Jan 21 2022, 7:24 am
Try stitch and sew on Kennedy. They have a bunch of materials to choose from and make it the size you need. Price will probably depend on which fabric you pick

I also got good prices by close out connection in Todd plaza. Got vinyls there. They have ready made in packages, you pick the size that best matches your table

amother
OP

Post Fri, Jan 21 2022, 7:27 am
SingALong wrote:
Try stitch and sew on Kennedy. They have a bunch of materials to choose from and make it the size you need. Price will probably depend on which fabric you pick

I also got good prices by close out connection in Todd plaza. Got vinyls there. They have ready made in packages, you pick the size that best matches your table

Stitch and sew is $55 to hem. Wondering if I can find cheaper.
Does close out connection have more options in store than online?

amother
Nemesia

Post Fri, Jan 21 2022, 7:55 am
Did you ask your local sewing lady how much she would charge to make you a table cloth?

simcha2

Post Fri, Jan 21 2022, 7:59 am
I'm assuming you don't have a sewing machine. But it you could do it yourself with Stitch Witchery.

amother
OP

Post Fri, Jan 21 2022, 8:20 am
amother [ Nemesia ] wrote:
Did you ask your local sewing lady how much she would charge to make you a table cloth?

she said it depends Smile

amother
OP

Post Fri, Jan 21 2022, 8:21 am
simcha2 wrote:
I'm assuming you don't have a sewing machine. But it you could do it yourself with Stitch Witchery.

I have two left hands. And I need it to be washable. Thanks though for the suggestion

simcha2

Post Fri, Jan 21 2022, 8:23 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I have two left hands. And I need it to be washable. Thanks though for the suggestion

I get the two left hands! (But just in case someone else wants to try stitch witchery is washable).

amother
Snapdragon

Post Fri, Jan 21 2022, 10:22 am
It might be cheaper to order one from a place that makes custom made sizes like "Adorn your Table". You can look her up on Instagram. Lakewood based.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries