Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Mazel Tov on Birthdays & Anniversaries
Bas mitzva present

sarah14

Post Thu, Jan 20 2022, 10:44 am
Any ideas what to buy?
She has a camera, watch, bracelet

happy chick

Post Thu, Jan 20 2022, 10:46 am
A cute piece of luggage? Maybe with her name embroidered.

sarah14

Post Thu, Jan 20 2022, 10:47 am
I like the idea of luggage. However I do live in a small apt and don’t go away for shabbos that often. Any other thoughts?

987gold

Post Thu, Jan 20 2022, 10:48 am
A siddur with her name

TWINNY

Post Thu, Jan 20 2022, 10:49 am
Jewelry Box/Roll

sarah14

Post Thu, Jan 20 2022, 10:53 am
I grew up knowing that for bas mitzva present I’ll be getting a crocodile Siddur w my name on it. I was excited for that.
I don’t think my daughter would be satisfied w that. They get new Siddurim for school every 2 yrs. It would be nice if that would be an option though. I’m ready to spend 100-150$. Any other ideas? Nowadays the kids have way more than what I had back in the days. ( u would think I’m that old!)

applesbananas

Post Thu, Jan 20 2022, 11:02 am
sarah14 wrote:
I grew up knowing that for bas mitzva present I’ll be getting a crocodile Siddur w my name on it. I was excited for that.
I don’t think my daughter would be satisfied w that. They get new Siddurim for school every 2 yrs. It would be nice if that would be an option though. I’m ready to spend 100-150$. Any other ideas? Nowadays the kids have way more than what I had back in the days. ( u would think I’m that old!)

Some trendy ideas - how about a Tiffany heart necklace (small one) or one of those pandora charm bracelets the girls wear..

nycgal

Post Thu, Jan 20 2022, 11:03 am
A set of machzorim with her name.

BatyaEsther

Post Thu, Jan 20 2022, 12:03 pm
Is this for your daughter or a gift for someone else?

Do you want to ask what she wants or surprise her?

My DD wears her gold name necklace regularly. Is that something she would be interested in? I googled quickly and it seems to be $189, but you can probably do better

sky

Post Thu, Jan 20 2022, 12:22 pm
Pocketbook teen style

sarah14

Post Fri, Jan 21 2022, 11:18 am
applesbananas wrote:
Some trendy ideas - how about a Tiffany heart necklace (small one) or one of those pandora charm bracelets the girls wear..

Thanks everyone for the ideas!!!!
Tiffany is pretty pricey,no?
I regret getting her a pandora bracelet for Chanukah. It would’ve been more appropriate for this occasion. They had 30 percent off- got a great deal.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Mazel Tov on Birthdays & Anniversaries