Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
How do Sanders and S&S compare on Leather sofas- Quality and

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jan 17 2022, 9:48 am
How do Sanders and S&S compare on Leather sofas- Quality and Price?

amother
OP

Post Sat, Jan 22 2022, 8:28 pm
bump

amother
Stone

Post Sat, Jan 22 2022, 8:49 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
How do Sanders and S&S compare on Leather sofas- Quality and Price?

It's not about the retailer... it's about the companies they sell.

amother
Bluebonnet

Post Sat, Jan 22 2022, 8:50 pm
My second couch after a bad experience with bonded leather was a couch from La-Z Boy for $2,000 at one of those stores above. On the first month scratches at corners came up. Now couple years later its as bad as my bonded leathered couch was at 5 years. I paid for warrantee but came to no where. My next couch is definitely a cheeper version. Be aware.

amother
OP

Post Sat, Jan 22 2022, 9:12 pm
amother [ Bluebonnet ] wrote:
My second couch after a bad experience with bonded leather was a couch from La-Z Boy for $2,000 at one of those stores above. On the first month scratches at corners came up. Now couple years later its as bad as my bonded leathered couch was at 5 years. I paid for warrantee but came to no where. My next couch is definitely a cheeper version. Be aware.

Wow, thanks. where do you think youll buy?

And btw I think it was sanders that used to be an authorized dealer for Lazy boy and I think they arent any more, please correct me if im wrong.

amother
Candycane

Post Sat, Jan 22 2022, 9:34 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Wow, thanks. where do you think youll buy?

And btw I think it was sanders that used to be an authorized dealer for Lazy boy and I think they arent any more, please correct me if im wrong.

not this poster but just wanted to say that when I shopped at LQ (either brooklyn or lakewood branch; I've made purchases at both locations) I found that they really stand behind their products and have an excellent customer service team.

amother
OP

Post Sat, Jan 22 2022, 9:40 pm
amother [ Candycane ] wrote:
not this poster but just wanted to say that when I shopped at LQ (either brooklyn or lakewood branch; I've made purchases at both locations) I found that they really stand behind their products and have an excellent customer service team.

Thanks, I tried the BP location and what I liked, would take a long time to get.

amother
Candycane

Post Sat, Jan 22 2022, 9:55 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Thanks, I tried the BP location and what I liked, would take a long time to get.

ya. unless item happens to be in stock, new orders can take a while. I lucked out recently with a sofa that they happened to have in the lakewood showroom...
Production all over is slower, not to mention that shipping containers have also gone up in price...curious though, did S and S have alot of specific styles in stock?

amother
Stone

Post Sun, Jan 23 2022, 4:53 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:

Living Quarters is always getting in new stock. If you haven't been there in the past couple of weeks, try them again. Also some of there salespeople are designers, so they can really help you out.

amother
Candycane

Post Sun, Jan 23 2022, 5:45 am
amother [ Stone ] wrote:
Living Quarters is always getting in new stock. If you haven't been there in the past couple of weeks, try them again. Also some of there salespeople are designers, so they can really help you out.

Agree! I have always gotten stellar service. wouldnt go anywhere else...
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries