Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Pesach
Pesach kitchen placement
Previous  1  2

Pesach Kitchen location
A.  
 44%  [ 26 ]
B.  
 48%  [ 28 ]
C.  
 6%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 58

amother
Babypink

Post Thu, Jan 20 2022, 9:37 am
I do you like to cook in advance food that I can freeze, your best bet would making ur pesach kitchen in the basement. I grew up w having the pesach kitchen the other side of the house. I personally think that it’s an amazing thing to have. U can start putting up meats, cakes, compote…. Whatnot… whatever u can freeze.

Adela

Post Sun, Jan 23 2022, 4:26 pm
Thank you so much! Very helpful to hear so many different perspectives!

amother
DarkOrange

Post Sun, Jan 23 2022, 4:40 pm
Basement.
I made one in my basement. I love it and I spend a lot of time down there before pesach. I don't like using it on yom tov though so I actually do turn over one side of my kitchen for pesach. I use my pesach kitchen mostly for baking before pesach since that's what I enjoy doing most.

amother
Lemonchiffon

Post Sun, Jan 23 2022, 4:49 pm
B, that's what I have. The wall of my Pesach kitchen isn't built until the ceiling - there's a gap of 6" or a little more to allow for ventilation.
I'm not sure how old you are, but if you have young kids and/or will IY"H have more children you definitely should not do the basement option. It will be hard if you are pregnant and much more challenging to look after your kids.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics