Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
In numerous threads about sofas, no one mentioned Taubus

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jan 23 2022, 8:56 pm
In numerous threads about sofas, no one mentioned Taubus even though theyre dealers for Palliser a company that makes decent quality fabric and leather sofas and sectionals.

Why no mention of Taubus in the recent sofa threads?

I see mention of a sofa purchase in 2013 in the thread below.

https://www.imamother.com/foru.....11970

What do Living Quarters, S&S, Sanders, Everything but the baby, Raymour and Flannigan, and all the other stores mentioned on the recent sofa threads etc, offer that Taubus doesnt?

I priced a sofa @Taubus today and I think the price is good, possibly a better price than the same sofa priced elsewhere.

Its not a fancy showroom, but is there anything else Im not aware of that would make it a less popular place to buy?

tia

amother
Maize

Post Sun, Jan 23 2022, 9:00 pm
I bought a couch from taubus years ago and had a really good experience with them

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jan 23 2022, 9:11 pm
amother [ Maize ] wrote:
I bought a couch from taubus years ago and had a really good experience with them

Thanks, Id love opinions, especially about recent purchases.

Maybe its just that their showroom isnt exciting?

amother
Currant

Post Sun, Jan 23 2022, 9:27 pm
I furnished my whole house from taubus. Jerry is the best and better priced than most places I compared him to.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jan 23 2022, 9:40 pm
amother [ Currant ] wrote:
I furnished my whole house from taubus. Jerry is the best and better priced than most places I compared him to.

Thanks. How long ago was this?

You have any thoughts on why Taubus hasnt been mentioned much on Imamother lately?

amother
Honeysuckle

Post Sun, Jan 23 2022, 9:48 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:

You have any thoughts on why Taubus hasnt been mentioned much on Imamother lately?

Do you work for them?

Since when does every business in the world get mentioned on imamother? Why is it such a shock?

amother
Mustard

Post Sun, Jan 23 2022, 9:58 pm
amother [ Honeysuckle ] wrote:
Do you work for them?

Since when does every business in the world get mentioned on imamother? Why is it such a shock?

This.
Do you see anyone mention Eisenbergers?
I got my palliser from them and was happy BH

amother
Sunflower

Post Sun, Jan 23 2022, 9:59 pm
Do you work for them?

It's not a shock but I also noticed they weren't mentioned and it seemed all the other heimish type frum furniture dealers were mentioned. I don't work for them and I'm not related to the owners or to anyone who works for them. I never bought a sofa there but I've shopped there and their prices, service and most important honesty were impressive.

lkwdgirl

Post Sun, Jan 23 2022, 9:59 pm
taubus is the only place IMO a to buy furniture and Jerry is seriously the absolute BEST

amother
Currant

Post Sun, Jan 23 2022, 10:09 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:

It was last year

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jan 23 2022, 11:59 pm
Do you work for them?

If Id work for them, Id have mentioned it multiple times each year, ha.

amother
Brass

Post Mon, Jan 24 2022, 9:35 pm
hmmm might just be a very simple explanation...maybe taubus customers arent on imamother versus LQ customers Very Happy

seriously speaking though...I can ask the same why TH interiors in Lakewood doesnt seem to be mentioned often even though they have a stunning showroom and seem to be pretty busy...Living Quarters for example, has more than one showroom in two diff states so youre bound to get more reviews between posters living in Brooklyn and Lakewood. makes sense?

amother
Cyan

Post Tue, Jan 25 2022, 11:01 am
Wanted to ask about your experience there. I wanted to meet with a decorator who works for Taubus, but a little hesitant to order furniture from a catalogue. I need sofas, a sideboard , end tables, chairs. What’s been your experience ? Do they help guide you properly? Is the quality good?

amother
Cyan

Post Wed, Feb 23 2022, 8:33 am
Has anyone bought living room furniture from them recently? How long did delivery take?

amother
Currant

Post Wed, Feb 23 2022, 8:38 am
amother [ Cyan ] wrote:
Has anyone bought living room furniture from them recently? How long did delivery take?

I mentioned earlier I did my house with taubus including living room. I dont remember exactly how long it took because I went before we even finished construction and by the time I was ready for the furniture he delivered it immediately. It was maybe 2-3 months but it could be he had it in stock waiting for me. He's very honest he will tell you when you can expect to get each specific item.

amother
Cyan

Post Sun, May 22 2022, 2:35 pm
Has anyone bought a couch there recently ?

amother
OP

Post Sun, May 22 2022, 5:07 pm
lkwdgirl wrote:
taubus is the only place IMO a to buy furniture and Jerry is seriously the absolute BEST

I walked in there recently, I waited for a long time to speak to Jerry, who people recommend.

He took a leisurely phone call and ignored everyone waiting for him while the 2 women had no one who wanted to speak to them at that time.

Jerry didnt even stop to say Ill be with you as son as I can. he just ignored.

Worse as far as waiting than a Rebbe taking Kvitlach!

I dont know if Id go back there.

amother
Tangerine

Post Sun, May 22 2022, 6:12 pm
What an interesting question...
I had an amazing experience (every time I've ordered from Taubus which is quite often lol)
Never felt the need to post about it lol but I would definitely use them again, all my furniture, beds from there have held up great

amother
Cyan

Post Sun, Jul 10 2022, 10:29 am
amother [ Tangerine ] wrote:
What an interesting question...
I had an amazing experience (every time I've ordered from Taubus which is quite often lol)
Never felt the need to post about it lol but I would definitely use them again, all my furniture, beds from there have held up great

Which salesperson did you use?

amother
Cyan

Post Sun, Jul 10 2022, 10:31 am
amother [ Mustard ] wrote:
This.
Do you see anyone mention Eisenbergers?
I got my palliser from them and was happy BH

Do you know if eisenbergers and taubus have the same prices for palliser?
Also which palliser couch do you recommend? Is there anywhere to see them in person or is it only through catalogs?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries