Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed
Daven for my grandma

Chickensoupprof

Post Tue, Jan 11 2022, 1:45 pm
My grandma is in the hospital she is a survivor and my aunt is really difficult. If the medication is not working she will die. So please daven for Judith Bas brocha and also that if she dies she will have a kosher burial and not a cremation what my aunt desperately wants. I called our rav and ashkanim and sluchim and everywhere if someone knows a lamed vav tzaddik or has a husband who will go tonight to a tzaddik/rebbe ask.

Thank u

That Esther bas chana may be succesful in what she does (I’m Esther)

Esty 4

Post Tue, Jan 11 2022, 1:49 pm
I will daven! May you have good news to share soon

Geulanow

Post Tue, Jan 11 2022, 2:57 pm
Refuah shlaima. Hatzlacha for you. You might want to see about a kosher living will, if she's able to sign it

Chickensoupprof

Post Tue, Jan 11 2022, 3:10 pm
Geulanow wrote:
Refuah shlaima. Hatzlacha for you. You might want to see about a kosher living will, if she's able to sign it

I ask about all those things with an ashkan who is a professor in law and head of the chevra kadisha, he says if my aunt has control over everything (which it is because my aunt left my mom out of everything) my chances are nothing so I asked one shliach who she met once or twice to have contact with her but he will not do it conditionaly but only if I will forgive my aunt and talk with her and talk things out which is no option so I asked the rosh kollel whom we are close with to call him on my behalf and I sent him a text that shliach that he should better take action...

PinkFridge

Post Tue, Jan 11 2022, 3:58 pm
Big hugs! I hope your grandma recovers and that whenever her time comes, if cremation is still on the table that your efforts bear fruit. Tizku l'mitzvos!

Chickensoupprof

Post Mon, Jan 24 2022, 1:11 pm
Ok, so there is news. BH my grandmother's medication is working. She is back in the home and had last week lots of visitors bh. In the meanwhile finally the sliach is having contact with my aunt, because my aunt is the boss and kept my mom away from all the decisions. When the Chabad Shliach asked her about my grandma and her wishes she got angry, she forbids the sliach to come visit my grandmother but he is allowed to visit my aunt. He hopes to convince my aunt to do a kosher levaya instead of a cremation.

My aunt really can't know about it these plans I have. I have be literally angry at this Chabad shliach that I don't want to contact this woman and talk about oma (grandma in Dutch I really can't write down grandma if I'm referring to my own grandmothers).
I was supposed to go yesterday with my brother by car to oma, while my brother was driving my dad called me that my aunt called them hysterically that me and my brother can't come because oma was doing really bad. When my brother was there I told him to call the home where oma is in and we got brushed of that it was not really ok to come. Well we found it strange we took and made another appointment in the home.

Then my mom called me this morning that indeed my husband was right and that my aunt basicially is forbidding us to come visiting our oma. So this happens, oma called my mother on her own phone that afternoon at the time we were supposed to come because she is a bit demented but family is really her thing she wants to have visitors. So my mom called the home saying 'Look, I get a call that my mother was doing really badly and my children weren't allowed to come I was wondering how she went through the day?' 'Oh splendidly she was sitting in the common room' 'Oh, my children got brushed off a bit because she was doing so badly and couldn't come' 'Yeah we talked with her other daughter about it and she told that there shouldn't be visitors today because she is weak' 'Well, is that because there is a protocol?' 'No, we only discussed it with your sister' 'Ok look I've worked for 35 years in this business my mum loves having her grandchildren over. She lives for that, also for other family visitors, she loves to have visitors over and talk about food with them. So I'm just wondering... Did you ask my mother about what SHE want? Or did my sister decide?' and then she discussed how the flags are hanging and the nurse will take this all in account and my mother should call back on Thursday night. This is the second time that a visit from me and my brother is being hijacked by my aunt... My cousins come there every time and she posts it in every Whatsapp group but we are also her grandchildren. But there are no pictures of us in my oma's apartment and everything. I'm so angry at this woman... Really...
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed