Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
S/o kids ruining everything
Previous  1  2

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jan 24 2022, 11:29 am
honey36 wrote:
I've heard Microfiber is great. My friend told me she had white microfiber couch, her friend spilled red wine on it and she just wiped it right of.

Thank you!

amother
Rose

Post Mon, Jan 24 2022, 11:32 am
I have a poly velvet couch in dark green and stains lift immediately if I scrub them with a wet rag. I didn’t even know it would clean so well before I bought it but it’s a nice perk!

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jan 24 2022, 11:33 am
Sara255 wrote:
I think interior define performance fabrics are supposed to hold up well. We have an off-white leather couch. I absolutely love it. It's beautiful and I can just wipe it down. But a real leather sectional is going to cost around $5k. Costco furniture has extremely good quality for the prices, so you can get something good there.
Microfiber doesn't stay looking nice. Every drop of water shows..
For dining chairs- get leather upholstery or non upholstered chairs. If you love cloth, Levity.com has dining chairs and cozy arm chairs with completely removable and washable fabric.
For rugs I would get with ruggable or a pattern that can hide dirt. I'm somewhat strict with kids mess and house rules. They can eat, paint, etc in the kitchen as much as they want but no pens or scissors near the couch.

Wow! Thanks for taking the time to write this out.
Im def. Looking into interior define, levity and ruggable! Thank you!

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jan 24 2022, 11:35 am
amother [ Rose ] wrote:
I have a poly velvet couch in dark green and stains lift immediately if I scrub them with a wet rag. I didn’t even know it would clean so well before I bought it but it’s a nice perk!

That's great! Poly is polyester?

Sara255

Post Mon, Jan 24 2022, 5:57 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Wow! Thanks for taking the time to write this out.
Im def. Looking into interior define, levity and ruggable! Thank you!

My pleasure. If you need help with picking a table to match the levity chairs feel free to message me, home design is my passion 😊
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics