Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Simcha Section
Wedding night bridal suite hotel Baltimore

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jan 16 2022, 10:55 pm
Awkward question- we are making our wedding in Baltimore area- halfway between the two families.
I could google hotels in Baltimore, but then we could end up being in a not so great place even if pictures look beautiful. Is the inner harbor area safe? Anyone have recommendations for wedding night in Baltimore.

papaya213

Post Sun, Jan 16 2022, 11:13 pm
Mazel tov!

Yes- try out Edelweiss rental. You can rent out just a newlywed suite. You can look them up on insta. The house is about 10-15 minutes away from the Jewish community!

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jan 16 2022, 11:33 pm
papaya213 wrote:
Mazel tov!

Yes- try out Edelweiss rental. You can rent out just a newlywed suite. You can look them up on insta. The house is about 10-15 minutes away from the Jewish community!

That is awesome- thanks . The pictures look beautiful. Hope they are in my budget..

amother
Hyacinth

Post Sun, Jan 16 2022, 11:33 pm
A relative went to the doubletree on reiserstown and was happy

amother
Birch

Post Sun, Jan 16 2022, 11:35 pm
We went to Arundel suites. It was nice to have a bit if a drive to get comfortable and then in the morning went on a date in the mall to shop for a niddah puzzle and housewares

amother
Ultramarine

Post Mon, Jan 17 2022, 7:55 am
If the wedding is in Ateres Ella, it is practically next door to Edelweiss.
Another option, and a popular choice for frum weddings, is the Delta Hunt Valley hotel. Their bridal suite is stunning.

amother
Mint

Post Tue, Jan 18 2022, 2:33 pm
Edelweiss is beautiful but expensive. Two other options close to Ateres Elka are the Hilton Garden Inn and Hyatt Place, both in Owings Mills. My son and his kallah stayed at the Hyatt Place, which was really nice because every room is a suite and includes a living room area and kitchenette, so they had some space and not just a room with beds. They purposely did not want a bridal suite as they wanted two beds in the room.

amother
NeonOrange

Post Mon, Jan 24 2022, 9:45 pm
We stayed at Eidelweiss , and it was worth every penny, its a minute drive away from ateres Elka wedding hall you can even have your photographer take after the wedding pics there. We did and they came out regal bc the place is soo gorgeous and elegant! the master suite is the size of an apartment there is a master king size bed and a twin, plus a livingroom, massage chair and spa bathroom with a jacuzzi all in the suite. (I loved the fact that there was a separate toilet room from the actual huge shower/jacuzzi room. There's also an electric fireplace it's soooo romantic and the entire house on a private gated estate is yours to urselves. . Super private, immaculate and romantic. We ended up staying an extra day bc our first Sheva brachos lwas in Baltimore. Loved the kitchen they set you up a stocked coffee bar and really thoughtful breakfast package. All in all couldn't be compared to a hotel room by any stretch. I do know they book up quickly bc a few Baltimore friends tried booking after I told them Abt it and their dates weren't available, so I'd recommend to book early if you're thinking about using them. Good luck.

amother
Currant

Post Mon, Jan 24 2022, 10:11 pm
Don’t go downtown/inner harbor. Someone told my dh to go.
Parking was a pain. Driving in to sheva brachos is a pain.
It’s not the safest.
No food nearby

amother
NeonOrange

Post Tue, Jan 25 2022, 3:36 pm
People who went to doubletree recently complained of marijuana smells and loud noises.. I'd avoid personally.

amother
Chambray

Post Tue, Jan 25 2022, 4:11 pm
How much is Edelweiss?

amother
Papaya

Post Wed, Feb 16 2022, 5:19 pm
Depending on how much you want to spend there are gorgeous options in the Inner Harbor water area that are safe. Some are a few blocks a way and a little cheaper. The Pendry, waterfront Marriott, four seasons, delta by Marriott inner harbor and royal sonesta. Highly recommend staying two nights if you can so you don't have to rush out the next morning,esp if it's a suite with a separate room where you can eat, play games etc.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics