Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
If you had covid now Jan 2022 what are you symptoms?
Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next

amother
Trillium

Post Mon, Jan 03 2022, 12:19 am
Found this online:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/w.....ccine

Dr. Craig Spencer, an emergency room doctor in New York, recently shared some anecdotal information about what’s been seen in the emergency room when it comes to COVID-19. Here’s what he found:

Every patient who got a third booster COVID-19 vaccine shot had mild symptoms. This included sore throat, fatigue and muscle pain.
Patients who had two doses of Pfizer or Moderna COVID-19 vaccines had mild symptoms but more than those who had three doses. He said there was more fatigue, more coughing and more miserable symptoms overall.
Those who had one dose of Johnson & Johnson were worse, feeling horrible with a fever for a few days. Tiredness, weakness, shortness of breath and cough were also common COVID-19 symptoms for this group.
Every patient that needed to be admitted was unvaccinated. The unvaccinated had “profound shortness of breath” and their “oxygen dropped when they walked,” he said. The unvaccinated needed “oxygen to breathe regularly,” he added.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jan 03 2022, 9:50 am
amother [ Seafoam ] wrote:
My son tested positive for flu (didn’t test for covid) so I assume everyone else that got sick in the house had flu, we all took tamiflu and Bh worked except my husband thinks he has covid. I’m just wondering if anyone that tested positive for covid also tested separately for flu I’m wondering if everyone would test for both separately, if they would both be positive

Yes, tested for both, separately. Urgent care is my area does that. They said early December they saw a lot of flu positives but by now it's mostly all covid positives.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jan 03 2022, 9:51 am
amother [ Molasses ] wrote:
I know that as of last week, pregnant women were still getting it easily

Probably early last week. It's not the case right now.

amother
Brickred

Post Mon, Jan 03 2022, 10:07 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Probably early last week. It's not the case right now.

I know of a few pregnant woman who got it on Thursday. They did not give a problem. Being pregnant, I guess in the New York area, is considered high risk.
I personally got it without any protektzia. I called the number, they called me back for my info, got a call where I should go… and I went.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jan 03 2022, 10:09 am
amother [ Brickred ] wrote:
I know of a few pregnant woman who got it on Thursday. They did not give a problem. Being pregnant, I guess in the New York area, is considered high risk.
I personally got it without any protektzia. I called the number, they called me back for my info, got a call where I should go… and I went.

I'm shocked as I know someone with a heart condition over 65 who was told by multiple organizations that he cannot get it because they are rationing it for people who are much higher risk, as well as a pregnant 45 year old. The organizations were able to locate it but they decided it shouldn't be used on these people. BH they are both recovering ok.

amother
Brickred

Post Mon, Jan 03 2022, 10:11 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I'm shocked as I know someone with a heart condition over 65 who was told by multiple organizations that he cannot get it because they are rationing it for people who are much higher risk, as well as a pregnant 45 year old. The organizations were able to locate it but they decided it shouldn't be used on these people. BH they are both recovering ok.

Bh glad to hear that.
I called an 828 number. Maybe different org have different priorities.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jan 03 2022, 10:14 am
Bh glad to hear that.
I called an 828 number. Maybe different org have different priorities.

I don't think it's priorities they will do anything to help another Jew. I think there is a real shortage and they want to save for highest risk since there is an expected surge. Not sure really. Bh you got it.

amother
Apple

Post Mon, Jan 03 2022, 3:19 pm

I'm pregnant and trying to get it since last week. I was only able to get the Regeneron one which I put on back burner as I'd rather take the one for Omicron. Did you get the one that's specific for Omicron?

amother
Burntblack

Post Mon, Jan 03 2022, 8:59 pm
amother [ Trillium ] wrote:
Found this online:

Dr. Craig Spencer, an emergency room doctor in New York, recently shared some anecdotal information about what’s been seen in the emergency room when it comes to COVID-19. Here’s what he found:

Every patient who got a third booster COVID-19 vaccine shot had mild symptoms. This included sore throat, fatigue and muscle pain.
Patients who had two doses of Pfizer or Moderna COVID-19 vaccines had mild symptoms but more than those who had three doses. He said there was more fatigue, more coughing and more miserable symptoms overall.
Those who had one dose of Johnson & Johnson were worse, feeling horrible with a fever for a few days. Tiredness, weakness, shortness of breath and cough were also common COVID-19 symptoms for this group.
Every patient that needed to be admitted was unvaccinated. The unvaccinated had “profound shortness of breath” and their “oxygen dropped when they walked,” he said. The unvaccinated needed “oxygen to breathe regularly,” he added.

This is bizarre. Almost everyone I know is unvaccinated and experienced the mildest symptoms this time around. Its complete BS and propaganda that the vaccinated are doing better.

amother
Navyblue

Post Mon, Jan 03 2022, 9:10 pm
I just got Covid now for the first time, not vaxxed.

I had 2 days where I was completely knocked out intense headache, extreme dizziness.
Now I feel much better bh but I still am very dizzy along with cold type symptoms.

justforfun87

Post Mon, Jan 03 2022, 9:42 pm
Vaccinated in Sep. First time with Covid. Low grade fever of 100.1 for 24 hours. Was tired and lying down but didn't feel as sick as let's say flu. Then sore throat came the next two days and stuffed nose. Then a headache for a day. Today I threw up in AM from the headache but since then just feel off but OK. Symptoms started Wed. I would say this is the longest I have had a "Cold" from what I remember in years. Usually I am a 24 hour and done. My kids are unvaxxed and have fever/congestion/etc. One child didn't have fever but a rash on chest. Kids are not vaxxed.

amother
Buttercup

Post Tue, Jan 04 2022, 1:04 am
I had COVID in January 2021. Doubly vaxxed. Now I just got it again. I feel worse this time around. fever, headache, lightheaded, achy, terrible wet cough.

I was able to get Regeneron now but not the newer monoclonal. They said since I never had Delta (it wasn't around in January 2021) it's hard to know whether this current strain is Delta or Omicron. They (Hatzalah) figured best case scenario I have Delta and the monoclonal will help. If I have Omicron, it won't hurt. Makes sense to me.

amother
Birch

Post Tue, Jan 04 2022, 1:14 am
I had covid towards the end of 2020, was awful. high fever, so weak, could barely move.
I have it again now. was not vaccinated.
just feeling a little under the weather and have a sore throat.
feels like a bad cold with a sore throat.
so happy I didn't vaccinate if this is what it's like right now.
now you can all throw tomatoes at me, because of course I am clearly antivax Wink
(being sarcastic btw, I am usually always pro-vax but am covid vax hesitant)

amother
Oatmeal

Post Tue, Jan 04 2022, 2:30 am
Vaccinated over 6 months ago. Did not get the booster. Had covid two weeks ago with fever to 102, weakness, diarrhea, a couple of times, I had heart pain, which someone else told me they had experienced when having covid earlier. Now, some family members have, could I catch again from them? My doctor told me to wait a few months now before getting the booster.

amother
Jade

Post Tue, Jan 25 2022, 6:24 pm
I'm wondering if this is covid symptom. Besides headache both my thighs are killing me . Can't explain what I'm feeling .
I know when I had covid in march 2020 I had for weeks later a pulling sensation in arm. I'm thinking if that's what I'm feeling now but in my feet .

NotInNJMommy

Post Tue, Jan 25 2022, 6:27 pm
amother [ Jade ] wrote:
I'm wondering if this is covid symptom. Besides headache both my thighs are killing me . Can't explain what I'm feeling .
I know when I had covid in march 2020 I had for weeks later a pulling sensation in arm. I'm thinking if that's what I'm feeling now but in my feet .

Yes body aches can be a COVID symptom. Could also be flu or other virus.

Getting tested is the best way to know.

amother
Eggshell

Post Tue, Jan 25 2022, 6:36 pm
My household hit by COVID 2 weeks ago:

DC16 - fully vaxxed in May 2021. Booster in December. Never had COVID. Was positive asymptomatic a couple weeks ago (not surprising because he ended up having many unplanned exposures) Absolutely zero symptoms, and was tested multiple times--was really positive.

DC14 - fully vaxxed in June 2021, booster last week, still bh hasn't had covid, but sick a few times with something else in last year, tested a lot this last go around (was sick in days preceding DC16 testing positive with aches and nausea, but tested everyday for a week including a PCR, always negative).

DC6 - fully vaxxed in December 2021. Hadn't had COVID before. Got a sore throat on a Thursday night, no other symptoms. Tested negative Friday before shabbos, and then positive Saturday after Shabbos. Sore throat only symptom and gone by Sunday night.

Me - fully vaxxed in April 2021, booster in November 2021. No symptoms when kids tested positive, multiple tests including PCR, all negative.

amother
Ruby

Post Wed, Jan 11 2023, 5:11 am
amother Trillium wrote:
Found this online:

It’s embarrassing to post these garbage stats, never mind believe them, while it’s a known fact that there’s zero difference between vaccinated and unvaccinated when it comes to Covid. You know it’s a big fat lie.
Besides that people are dropping dead from the vax every day.

NotInNJMommy

Post Wed, Jan 11 2023, 6:50 am
amother Ruby wrote:
It’s embarrassing to post these garbage stats, never mind believe them, while it’s a known fact that there’s zero difference between vaccinated and unvaccinated when it comes to Covid. You know it’s a big fat lie.
Besides that people are dropping dead from the vax every day.

I know zero people who died from the vax. Who is dropping dead and where is that so I can see it?

Also the item you quoted was posted a year ago.

amother
Ruby

Post Wed, Jan 11 2023, 7:40 am
NotInNJMommy wrote:
I know zero people who died from the vax. Who is dropping dead and where is that so I can see it?

Also the item you quoted was posted a year ago.

I know you’re an avid vaccine defender and choose to be blind to what’s all over.
I know many many many people aged 30-70 who dropped dead in the last 12 months.
They were all vaccinated.
Of course nobody in power will investigate these deaths, because they have huge agendas. So they and people like you will continue to ignore the obvious.
Keeping your eyes tightly closed won’t help it go away.
Page 4 of 5 Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next Recent Topics