Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains
Looking for a bungalow

straightalk

Post Sun, Jan 23 2022, 3:23 pm
I'm looking to go to the country this summer. I don't know how to go about it. I want to buy or rent a house and we have the money to do that. But how do I find the right crowd or know what's available?? Thank you

sweetdimples

Post Sun, Jan 23 2022, 4:49 pm
Good luck

ocean blue

Post Sun, Jan 23 2022, 6:30 pm
What dont you tell us what type of crowd you are looking for? And how old your kids are?
Finding the right place is not easy. You will want to rent at least for the first summer before you look to buy. Also anonymous posting is disabled in this section, which might discourage people to give you specific info.

straightalk

Post Tue, Jan 25 2022, 7:53 pm
ocean blue wrote:
What dont you tell us what type of crowd you are looking for? And how old your kids are?
Finding the right place is not easy. You will want to rent at least for the first summer before you look to buy. Also anonymous posting is disabled in this section, which might discourage people to give you specific info.

Chassidish/Heimish and I have a four year old daughter. My husband and I are in our 30s. How do I change the anonymous setting situation
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains