Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Giving Gifts
Do you know the old Jewish tape/CD called "Butterfly"?

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jan 26 2022, 5:24 pm
My husband used to have it, and it got broken at some point. I'd like to find it for him for his birthday, but am having no luck finding it online since the title is so generic. Anyone know the singers or anything else that would let me look it up?

amother
DarkGreen

Post Wed, Jan 26 2022, 5:55 pm
Do you mean The Iron Butterfly, by Next Generation? (Shloimy Bluth, Reuven Stone) Thank YOU for jogging my memory! Just this week, I was trying to find a song that I think may be on there, but couldn’t remember the name of the album. You reminded me. You can find recordings of the songs on Google. Not sure yet about where to buy. Didn’t get that far yet.

shabbatiscoming

Post Wed, Jan 26 2022, 5:57 pm
I loved that tape. I remember looking for it to buy a few years ago and could not find it anywhere. Good luck OP.

amother
Cerise

Post Wed, Jan 26 2022, 5:59 pm
Was it the Soulfarm guys? I think they (Lanzbom and Solomon) had a tape with that name.https://soulfarmuisc.bandcamp.com/album/butterfly

amother
Melon

Post Wed, Jan 26 2022, 6:43 pm
Is that the one that has "I am, I was, and I will always be"? Because I love that song and vaguely remember it being there, and haven't heard it in 25 years.

amother
Currant

Post Wed, Jan 26 2022, 6:43 pm
amother [ Melon ] wrote:
Is that the one that has "I am, I was, and I will always be"? Because I love that song and vaguely remember it being there, and haven't heard it in 25 years.

Yes! That's on "the iron butterfly"
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics