Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Twins, Triplets, and more
My twin birth

English3

Post Thu, Jan 27 2022, 4:37 pm
My twin birth.
I was 33 weeks and I started feeling contractions that were very regular. I went to check myself out but was sent home. A day later I peed in my panty and I was convinced that my water broke I went in again as I was having contractions again. This time they kept me in for three days.

The next morning my plug went and off I went again to the hospital I was so scared of having twins at home that I just kept on going back. They checked me and said I am still closed and sent me back home. Meanwhile my kids were going crazy at night I was home and the morning I dissapeard or the morning I was home and then after school I was back in hospital.

The next day was shabbos I was back in hospital, I woke up from my night sleep with sharp contractions and after an hour I called my doula and went in. At that point I was finding it very hard I was still very early just coming to 34 weeks and I was nervous to have NICU twins as well the scans showed that twin two was not head down and if I go into Late stage labour I might need a C-section. After allng morning I was still closed and not even in real labour they told me to go home and relax BC they might not come for another two weeks.

I came home and my mother was shocked to see me again home and I decided I am putting this out of my mind I am not having a baby for another two weeks. I felt so relaxed with my decision and went to have a meal with dh late shabbos afternoon.
That night I went home with the kids all calm and my dh went to shul for a shuir.

10:15 I felt a contraction
10:30 anothe one.
I called dh that I am scared to be home myself and he should come home. He said the shul is locked there is police upstairs and they can't leave the building(COVID era). I kind of panicked.
10:50 another
10:55 another
And then I had it back to back every two minutes

I got nervous and called my doula and she could hear I was in labour. She told me that her dh had just called Hatzolah for a minor reason and they arrived with an ambulance she was so embarrassed. But she said it's amazing because I am coming over to you with them.
Dh walked in a minute before Hatzolah all calmly talking to his mother on the phone. I let him know that Hatzolah is on the way, he put down the phone and got the stuff ready.
Hatzolah arrived and I could barely walk.
I got in and they started going.
I started making pushing sounds and they took out two baby oxygen mask.
My doula cut open my panty and it was getting tense.
They stared zooming and called the hospital that I am pushing.
Two doctors were waiting downstairs to greet me and I was telling down the corridor.
I was placed on the bed and delivered twin 1 immediately meanwhile one nurse was trying to desperately put in a cannula and another doctor was scanning my stomach.
Twin 2 was transverse he was across my stomach. Without any epidural they pulled twin 2 out with his feet out first.
He was grey.
BH after a drop of oxygen he was fine. Twin 1 stayed with me straight away and twin 2 went into the NICU for two weeks as he was only 3lb.

amother
Oatmeal

Post Thu, Jan 27 2022, 4:51 pm
Omg! Scary!

Mail

Post Thu, Jan 27 2022, 4:54 pm
Mazel tov!

English3

Post Thu, Jan 27 2022, 5:08 pm
My twins are number four and five.
My birth story number three is the reason why I was so scared to deliver my twins at home.

Birth story Dd 3;
I woke up at twelve am to go to the bathroom, to my horror or excitement I felt a trickle down my feet. I called my doula and she asked me if I feel contractions and I said no. She said that I should go in just to check myself. I called my mother that I need to go in and she said that my father can take me and she will babysit my kids.
10 minutes later my parents came and off I went to the hospital. As I got into the car I started to feel my contractions. I breathed calmly through my contractions as dh and my father were chatting in the front. The hospital is fifteen minutes away from my house and as I was getting nearer I felt it getting more intense.

My father dropped us off at the entrance , I was moaning quietly, walking in without realising how far I was in my labour. As I walked in to the elevator to the first floor I had an urge to push. My dh calmly told me not to push and as a sweet wife I listened. In the elevator was a janitor. Dh panicked and ran to the delivery suite while I wobbled behind leaving the suitcase in the elevator.
I yelled to him to grab the suitcase and he yelled to the janitor to bring it.
I walked right in to the delivery suite and was given a room immediately I pulled dow my panty and got on to the bed and delivered a healthy little girl at 12:40. Forty minutes after my water broke.

happy chick

Post Thu, Jan 27 2022, 5:21 pm
wow!! double mazel tov!! lots and lots of nachas. and lots and lots of koach. feel good.

dena613

Post Thu, Jan 27 2022, 6:03 pm
Amazing stories!

May you have much nachas from all 5 bli ayin hara!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Twins, Triplets, and more