Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars
Suggestion for window treatments?

BLG613

Post Tue, Feb 01 2022, 10:08 am
My front room is one big room which serves as my living/dining room. We don't have the nice large bay windows which many people do. B"H we still have a LOT of windows in the room, but they're all regualr double hung windows.

I'm just trying to figure out what type of window treatments would look nice for this room? I know zeebra shades are very popular but I don't know if they would look appropriate for my type of windows.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

twizzlers1

Post Tue, Feb 01 2022, 12:00 pm
I don't know about different window treatments but what I do know from doing my house is that I made a big mistake and going with something that slides to the sides instead of up and down. The curtains that I have got so dirty so in the dining room I did a roller shade. I just got a cheap one from Ikea but they have some that are really nice. I'm sure there's others that would go up and down like that as well. I just hate having to take down my curtains and wash them all the time. Just to get dirty the next day again.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars