Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Keratin treatment for hair under wig: is it worth it & where
Previous  1  2

Sukarya

Post Tue, Feb 08 2022, 11:30 am
Narbin wrote:
Try Magic Sleek… if you live in NJ I have a woman who will come to your house. My hair feels half it’s weight and it’s still long. It lasts over 6 months and no toxic disgusting smell or chemicals. I know the creator of the treatment and it’s well tested for safety. You can go to the creator in Manalapan or my lady. They are both Jewish (not frum) and very respectful. Let me know if you you want either ladies information.

I would like to have the ladies information so I can ask her the questions I have and see if its for me...

ROFL

Post Thu, Nov 09 2023, 7:42 pm
Can I have the info on them. I live in NJ Thanks

Narbin wrote:
Try Magic Sleek… if you live in NJ I have a woman who will come to your house. My hair feels half it’s weight and it’s still long. It lasts over 6 months and no toxic disgusting smell or chemicals. I know the creator of the treatment and it’s well tested for safety. You can go to the creator in Manalapan or my lady. They are both Jewish (not frum) and very respectful. Let me know if you you want either ladies information.

ROFL

Post Thu, Nov 09 2023, 7:43 pm
Narbin wrote:

amother
Clear

Post Thu, Nov 09 2023, 9:12 pm
The ladies who come to the house is it a straightening treatment and how much does it cost
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics