Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management
HELP . It's after pesach.
Previous  1  2

downsyndrome

Post Mon, Apr 28 2008, 8:56 pm
Mama Bear wrote:
Raisin, I am BE"H due in July so it has to get done before that...

W-H-A-T!!!!????!?!?!?!?!?
I am falling off my chair this minute!! You are what? Due? Due what? Due money to your food retailer? Due to return your books to the local library? Mama Bear, what are you saying here?!?!?! When did this happen? Well, that was a dumb question; please don't answer in elaborate details.... embarrassed

girlchick

Post Mon, Apr 28 2008, 9:04 pm
Wonderful news Mama Bear!! I also was wondering about the treatments.

Could you find a teenage girl who wants to help you out 10 hours or so a week? Then you'd have some time to do the errands, etc?

chocolate moose

Post Mon, Apr 28 2008, 9:17 pm
downsyndrome wrote:
Due? Due what?

downs, you don't know what "due" means ?

downsyndrome

Post Mon, Apr 28 2008, 9:17 pm
Okay, now that I am recovered somewhat Mama Bear, I just want to congratulate you and wish you mazel, brocha and hatzlacha and you should IY"H carry out this pregnancy to its completion and give birth to a lechtiga, healthy, yummy baby'la IY"H - B'shah Tovah U'mitzlachas!!
Now, as for getting your list done - let's please talk in around 15 years from now when you will hopefully have a large brood, and we'll compare laundry lists then......not to ch'v discount your obligations and busy-ness, but just to 'treist' you that even busier times are a'comin'.....tra...la...la....

chocolate moose

Post Mon, Apr 28 2008, 9:20 pm
Each person on their own level. Yes, I also think MB's list isn't all that busy but you know what ? It's busy enough for her, and that's all that matters.

Mommy3.5

Post Mon, Apr 28 2008, 9:27 pm
Bshaa tovah mama bear!

ilovestrollers

Post Mon, Apr 28 2008, 9:33 pm
B' shaah Tova mama Bear!

Mama Bear

Post Mon, Apr 28 2008, 10:05 pm
when it happened? At the end of october Smile. yes, downs, when we were 'talking' at cafe au lee, I was like in my fourth month or something. I was not planning to make an announcement on imamother at all, I dont know what stupidity got into me tonight, I coudlve PMed Raisin instead! but hey the cat is out of the bag, BH.

Girlchick, teenagers dont really do the babysitter/mothers helper thing around here, and I cant leave him with anyone in the middle of training. but anyway, I got several things crossed off my list today and will cross some more things off this week IYH and I already feel beter.

Mama Bear

Post Mon, Apr 28 2008, 10:08 pm
awwww thanks all of you squash, xyz, ilovestrollers and the rest.

Downs, truthfully it's the Toilet Training that worries me the most. Once that's out of the way, the rest of the list can be taken care of in a week! But who knows how long it'll take....

Pickle Lady

Post Mon, Apr 28 2008, 10:20 pm
MB bshah tova. Don't worry you will get it all done.

Hatzlacha with the toilet training.

If you think you are busy now, just wait till you have 2 little ones.

Just as a side note. When I had my second son his brother was just turning 15 months. All my friends told me that I had to put him into playgroup or I wouldn't survive. I never put him into playgroup but I survived.

Are you rushing your son to cheder because of the IYH new baby coming?

Tehilla

Post Mon, Apr 28 2008, 10:21 pm
I read a mysterious post on here, quite randomly, some time ago. in my heart, I thought MB, that you had this beautiful news. however, since it TOTALLY was not my business I just moved right along. but now I can say--b'shaah tovah, and many more simchas. Smile

Mama Bear

Post Mon, Apr 28 2008, 11:08 pm
Pickle Lady wrote:
MB bshah tova. Don't worry you will get it all done.

Hatzlacha with the toilet training.

If you think you are busy now, just wait till you have 2 little ones.

Just as a side note. When I had my second son his brother was just turning 15 months. All my friends told me that I had to put him into playgroup or I wouldn't survive. I never put him into playgroup but I survived.

Are you rushing your son to cheder because of the IYH new baby coming?
No. He is turning 3 in august and at age 3 it's time to start cheder. I want to start him before the baby BE"H, so he'll be adjusted by then.

He NEEDS structure. he NEEDS socialization. He has stopped napping six months ago and his days are long and endless. He destroys the house out of boredom. He will thrive in cheder. He was in playgroup just for the month of Nissan so I could clean for Pesach - he was not letting me do a thing - and the playgroup ladies told me he is way too old for playgroup. all the kids are aabout age 2, and he is bullying them. He needs to be with older kids, with a more mature curriculum than a playgroup curriculum.

If I woudlnt be due in July, he'd probably start cheder in the country, in daycamp, or right after the country, before his upsherin. So yes, I might be placing him in cheder 1-2 months earlier than I would have, but he really needs it - he is very, very bored and needs structure and company. he is 2 yrs & 9 months old already.

raizy

Post Mon, Apr 28 2008, 11:46 pm
mazel tov mama bear. I knew that u were expecting but I kept the secret on imamother. I was wondering when u were going to announce. and I knew that it was u on a different post . but I kept my mouth shut.
so when I read this thread I knew why u were going so crazy... I am in the same boat . and its hard. juggling one million things .... and doc too.

justanothermother

Post Mon, Apr 28 2008, 11:55 pm
I'm so happy to hear your news. Everything should go well bezras Hashem.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics