Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Child & Baby Products
Peg Perego High Chair

amother
OP

Post Tue, Feb 22 2022, 12:29 pm
Anyone have a peg Perego High Chair that can let me know if they like it. Pros and cons? Easy to clean? Easy to roll around?

amother
Caramel

Post Tue, Feb 22 2022, 12:41 pm
My in laws have one and I hate using it when I'm there. There is a big gap between the tray and the baby so tons of food falls through and it's so hard to clean out all the books and crannies of the seat. It's also not so easy to put the tray on and take off, especially one-handed and the buckle is really annoying.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Feb 22 2022, 12:45 pm
amother [ Caramel ] wrote:
My in laws have one and I hate using it when I'm there. There is a big gap between the tray and the baby so tons of food falls through and it's so hard to clean out all the books and crannies of the seat. It's also not so easy to put the tray on and take off, especially one-handed and the buckle is really annoying.

Which one do you have? Do you like it?

amother
Hyacinth

Post Tue, Feb 22 2022, 12:54 pm
I have a Perego and I love it (actually on my second one!). It's comfier and more cushioned than most other high chairs. Yes it does have hard-to-clean nooks and crannies and that's probably the biggest disadvantage, but all high chairs need to be deep cleaned once in a while and you get used to it quickly. My babies are fat so we haven't had a problem with the tray being too far away... just use a good bib with a pocket.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Feb 22 2022, 12:57 pm
amother [ Hyacinth ] wrote:
I have a Perego and I love it (actually on my second one!). It's comfier and more cushioned than most other high chairs. Yes it does have hard-to-clean nooks and crannies and that's probably the biggest disadvantage, but all high chairs need to be deep cleaned once in a while and you get used to it quickly. My babies are fat so we haven't had a problem with the tray being too far away... just use a good bib with a pocket.

Do you have the Siesta or the Prima Pappa? Does it wheel around well and do you have the issue with putting in the tray?

amother
Hyacinth

Post Wed, Feb 23 2022, 1:48 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Do you have the Siesta or the Prima Pappa? Does it wheel around well and do you have the issue with putting in the tray?

The Prima Pappa. No issues with the tray and I like how it hangs on the back of the chair. It wheels great.

farmom

Post Wed, Feb 23 2022, 1:55 pm
amother [ Caramel ] wrote:

Mine is 15 years old
Pro is that it's still in great condition, having been through a bunch of kids
But I hate it! My biggest complaint is like above, the gap between the tray and the seat
Also lots of crannies for food pieces to get stuck in

Zehava

Post Wed, Feb 23 2022, 2:00 pm
I got one as a gift. Didn’t use it for eating yet but I love that I can put my newborn in it and she’s at the height of everyone else. It’s very versatile in terms of positions, and the seat is very comfortable.

BrisketBoss

Post Wed, Feb 23 2022, 2:08 pm
I hate mine. I totally don't understand how to clean certain parts of it. It seems like I'd need some sort of special very thin tool. I also removed the cushion because it made cleaning worse and listen, I love my child, but I don't think she needs a luxurious high chair seat. It was a gift.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics