Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Computers, Phones and Devices -> Social Media
Aish new format

yo'ma

Post Thu, Feb 24 2022, 8:55 am
Unless it’s an error, I am not liking it. I don’t know about the app, if there is one, but I go on the computer and I don’t like it. Did you see it? Do you like it?

Aurora

Post Thu, Feb 24 2022, 9:21 am
I see it on my computer, not a fan either. I think they're trying to pretend to be instagram.

dena613

Post Thu, Feb 24 2022, 9:41 am
I don't see it.

But I do know that they said they are going to be trying to target younger less-affiliated Jews than they have in the past, so any upgrade will be made with that in mind..

yo'ma

Post Fri, Feb 25 2022, 9:01 am
Aurora wrote:
I see it on my computer, not a fan either. I think they're trying to pretend to be instagram.

I don’t know the format of instagram, but it seems like they keep repeating the articles and they took somethings out.
dena613 wrote:
I don't see it.

But I do know that they said they are going to be trying to target younger less-affiliated Jews than they have in the past, so any upgrade will be made with that in mind..

I heard that too, but I would think they mean the articles. The layout is completely different. I know that when things change, it takes awhile to get used to, but if it looked like that to begin with, I probably wouldn’t have visited.

LovesHashem

Post Fri, Feb 25 2022, 9:05 am
I like the layout. It's cleaner and neater.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Computers, Phones and Devices -> Social Media