Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Bugaboo lynx

amother
OP

Post Sat, Feb 26 2022, 10:45 pm
Is it a good stroller?
Anything specific you like or dislike about it?

lotus2525

Post Sun, Feb 27 2022, 1:54 am
Like that it's sleeker, lighter and less clumsy than the fox
Dislike that it's hard to recline the seat. Other bugaboo strollers are much easier to adjust seat

amother
Navy

Post Sun, Feb 27 2022, 2:18 am
The lynx is my favorite looks wise like lotus said. It is sleek and modern looking. I do know many people who own it and are very happy with it! If you are looking into it for a newborn, keep in mind that the lynx bassinet is sold separately and is not officially safe for sleeping according to Bugaboo.

amother
Lightyellow

Post Sun, Feb 27 2022, 1:49 pm
I really love mine!! Has the classic bugaboo amazing push and is so light and easy. Every time I see the fox it just seems like a truck in comparison, even though they're pretty similar in reality. I specifically got the lynx because I needed the lightness of it, and price wise once you add the bassinet it's basically the same as the fox. I think one chisaron is that it comes in less colors (the hoods are compatible I believe but the bassinet isn't). You can always buy custom gorgeous ones on etsy though; I have a blue one for my son and if I have a girl while I'm still using it I'd probably get a pretty one and switch it over.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics