Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Finances
RSK Financial Advisor

Oldest

Post Mon, Mar 07 2022, 7:39 am
Has anyone used the services of a financial advisor from Reb Shayala's Kitchen and can share their experiences?
DH and I have recently been discussing buying a house, but I really want to have a good hold on our finances before we jump into something huge like this. Can they help us with that?

amother
Denim

Post Mon, Mar 07 2022, 11:25 am
I've dealt with them wrt to unemployment, they seemed very knowledgeable. I highly recommend!

amother
Aqua

Post Fri, Dec 30 2022, 7:25 am
How do I get in touch with them? Do u have a phone number? I’m looking specifically for a financial advisor in monsey area. Someone that can guide my husbands business so he can maximize his income. I feel he hired too many workers and it’s taking away a lot of our income and he claims he needs them to continue going. It’s a complicated situation.

amother
Denim

Post Fri, Dec 30 2022, 8:47 am
amother Aqua wrote:
How do I get in touch with them? Do u have a phone number? I’m looking specifically for a financial advisor in monsey area. Someone that can guide my husbands business so he can maximize his income. I feel he hired too many workers and it’s taking away a lot of our income and he claims he needs them to continue going. It’s a complicated situation.

I don't know if they deal with that, I assumed it was mostly budgeting/individual financial help. That sounds like he needs a business coach.
I lost their number but you can check rsk.org

amother
Cantaloupe

Post Fri, Dec 30 2022, 8:56 am
RSK doesn’t do business advising.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics