Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
Brooklyn passport picture

devorah1231

Post Sun, Mar 13 2022, 2:53 pm
I live in Brooklyn and need a passport picture. We took one and I uploaded it to website to check it. Now how do I print? Can I use my printer? Walgreens supposedly charges $16, why???? For a 2x2 picture?

happy chick

Post Sun, Mar 13 2022, 3:05 pm
Any copy center should be able to print it for you for about $0.50 on photo paper.

ra_mom

Post Sun, Mar 13 2022, 3:35 pm
We took ours at Sunshine photo. They took the photo and gave it to us in the right size and they were very careful with the specifications so you don't run into the risk of getting it rejected. (No hats, no bangs- or else must be swept to the side because they are adamant about forehead being visible).

devorah1231

Post Sun, Mar 13 2022, 3:42 pm
Ra_mom how much forehead has to show? Took with bangs half pulled back on each side so you can see a triangle of my forehead in the middle but not sure I can do it any better.

ra_mom

Post Sun, Mar 13 2022, 3:54 pm
devorah1231 wrote:
Ra_mom how much forehead has to show? Took with bangs half pulled back on each side so you can see a triangle of my forehead in the middle but not sure I can do it any better.

Not sure, but hopefully that is ok. You can call and ask Sunshine maybe.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics