Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Buying a new stroller in Israel

cuteness

Post Mon, Mar 28 2022, 7:36 am
Hi, my uppababy vista just broke, I am living in Israel now, I have two kids, ages 3 and 1 . I want to get a lighter weight than the vista, but strong, that it wont brake with all the walking and stairs. Any ideas what I can buy in Israel? I don't want a double

Sesame

Post Mon, Mar 28 2022, 7:41 am
Your vista broke from regular walking and stairs? Sounds defective. Ask them for a new frame imo

amother
Lightgray

Post Mon, Mar 28 2022, 11:53 am
What broke on the stroller? Uppababy are usually quite good at replacing broken parts, it might be worth contacting them to see.
I find the city mini is quite strong, if you're looking for a different stroller. Remember if you are bumping strollers up and down stairs, especially with shopping and children, there is no stroller that is strong enough to last that long.

Smile1234

Post Mon, Mar 28 2022, 9:03 pm
(Unless your stroller was second hand and much older than 3 years old) it should be no problem to get replacement parts from uppababy! They have the BEST customer service

amother
Apricot

Post Tue, Mar 29 2022, 3:34 pm
The bugaboo fox 2 or 3 is great for Israel. I got mine in Jerusalem in center 1 new baby store
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics