Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Gemachs
Rx pantyhouse

bernadette

Post Sun, Apr 03 2022, 3:12 pm
Is there a gemach for rx pantyhouse?
I've just got new tights a few weeks ago and they already got holes on them. Insurance won't pay for new ones till june...
TIA

amother
Burgundy

Post Sun, Apr 03 2022, 3:15 pm
Are they compression maternity?
I have some old pairs that I would be happy to donate.
I think I still have them somewhere. If you want them (size small/medium) I can look for them for you when I take a break from Pesach cleaning.

bernadette

Post Sun, Apr 03 2022, 7:29 pm
amother [ Burgundy ] wrote:
Are they compression maternity?
I have some old pairs that I would be happy to donate.
I think I still have them somewhere. If you want them (size small/medium) I can look for them for you when I take a break from Pesach cleaning.

Thank you. Too small. I need size medium/ large

amother
Bergamot

Post Sun, Apr 03 2022, 8:10 pm
I agree, they do rip which is really frustrating because they are $70 or so out of pocket and only get 2 with insurance for 6 months like you said. Anyone ever try off brands on Amazon, is it the same compression?
I would guess there's no gemach because they get pretty worn..if they are even usable after someone else wore them for 6 months they will still be very stretched out. When I wore my old pair to the fitting for a new pair and it had holes the lady said because they are not expected to last that long..
To try to prevent holes make sure the heel part is where it's supposed to, and check what shoes you wear w them. I ended up getting different house Crocs, I don't think my crocs were a problem but I figured just in case it was cheaper to replace the Crocs than tights. I've also seen up the holes, may sound ridiculous but that's what I did. Hatzlacha!

amother
Bergamot

Post Sun, Apr 03 2022, 8:11 pm
Meant to say sewn up the holes

amother
Hyacinth

Post Sun, Apr 03 2022, 8:18 pm
FYI there are cheap brands of compression stockings on Amazon. There isn’t any real magic to the Rx. Once you know your size and compression (30-40, 20-30, etc) you can buy the cheaper ones, they just won’t be as nice material.

bernadette

Post Sun, Apr 03 2022, 9:18 pm
amother [ Hyacinth ] wrote:
FYI there are cheap brands of compression stockings on Amazon. There isn’t any real magic to the Rx. Once you know your size and compression (30-40, 20-30, etc) you can buy the cheaper ones, they just won’t be as nice material.

Any links?

amother
Hyacinth

Post Sun, Apr 03 2022, 10:23 pm
https://www.amazon.com/Futuro-.....ss_tl

https://www.amazon.com/Truform.....ss_tl
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics