Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
Florida new development
  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next

amother
OP

Post Mon, Apr 04 2022, 11:33 am
My friend sent me a video of what looks like a new development in Florida. Looking for information, is it near a school? She said it’s a chassidish owner. Does that mean that litvish people can’t move there?
I live in flatbush.

Ema of 5

Post Mon, Apr 04 2022, 11:46 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
My friend sent me a video of what looks like a new development in Florida. Looking for information, is it near a school? She said it’s a chassidish owner. Does that mean that litvish people can’t move there?
I live in flatbush.

Can you give a bit more info? Or post the video? Florida is a big place….

amother
Opal

Post Mon, Apr 04 2022, 11:58 am
Would love to see the video

happyone

Post Mon, Apr 04 2022, 12:11 pm
After the Tampa fiasco, I'd just hold tight and see what really develops. It's far from any existing community, so they would need everything from shul, mikva, schools, yeshiva, food shopping etc..

amother
DarkViolet

Post Mon, Apr 04 2022, 12:18 pm
If you are litvish and want to move to Tampa, a day school and kollel is opening next year.

You can reach out to (813) 485- 5817 via WhatsApp or email info@tampatorahacademy.org or you can check out their website tampatorahacademy.org

amother
Begonia

Post Mon, Apr 04 2022, 12:20 pm
I know my neighbor is quite seriously considering it. She is chassidish. Said the plan is for the school to be chassidish. anyone can move there, but make sure the school makes sense for your family.

mommish613

Post Mon, Apr 04 2022, 12:26 pm
happyone wrote:
After the Tampa fiasco, I'd just hold tight and see what really develops. It's far from any existing community, so they would need everything from shul, mikva, schools, yeshiva, food shopping etc..

What happened with Tampa

Ema of 5

Post Mon, Apr 04 2022, 12:26 pm
amother [ Begonia ] wrote:
I know my neighbor is quite seriously considering it. She is chassidish. Said the plan is for the school to be chassidish. anyone can move there, but make sure the school makes sense for your family.

Where is this? Also Tampa?

MyKidsRQte

Post Mon, Apr 04 2022, 12:58 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I live in flatbush.

Are you referring to this?
https://www.lakefrontestatesfl.com/

They seem to be gearing to a chassidsh crowd

amother
Gardenia

Post Mon, Apr 04 2022, 1:12 pm
FYI- FLORIDA is VERY BIG it takes a good 12-15 hrs driving to go from North to South and that’s not I clouding the Keys
Please be specific when talking about Florida

amother
OP

Post Mon, Apr 04 2022, 1:12 pm
I don’t want to move to Tampa because it’s far from all other Jewish communities. This is supposedly close by. My friend just heard more she said it’s an hour away from boca raton
Also the houses look beautiful and brand new, I don’t know where else you can get that.
Idk how to link the video sorry

My friend just told me the houses are starting at 400k.
Would be a dream to move to a community with nice houses but I’m far from chassidish

amother
Ballota

Post Mon, Apr 04 2022, 1:20 pm
The new development brochure says Glades county which is almost a 2 hour drive north of Boca.

Ema of 5

Post Mon, Apr 04 2022, 1:22 pm
amother [ Gardenia ] wrote:
FYI- FLORIDA is VERY BIG it takes a good 12-15 hrs driving to go from North to South and that’s not I clouding the Keys

I’m not sure where you got that from, it takes about 8.5 hours to go from Key West to Jacksonville.

Last edited by Ema of 5 on Mon, Apr 04 2022, 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

otstud

Post Mon, Apr 04 2022, 1:24 pm
Following

Ema of 5

amother [ OP ] wrote:
I don’t want to move to Tampa because it’s far from all other Jewish communities. This is supposedly close by. My friend just heard more she said it’s an hour away from boca raton
Also the houses look beautiful and brand new, I don’t know where else you can get that.
Idk how to link the video sorry

My friend just told me the houses are starting at 400k.
Would be a dream to move to a community with nice houses but I’m far from chassidish

Close by where? Boca is just under an hour away from NMB. NMB is about half an hour from the 41st street area. Close by is relative, and depending to what. Can you give a little more info about the location?

amother
Sienna

I heard it’s in glade and middle of the road chassidish crowd but a lot more open minded then the previous Tampa community.

amother
Phlox

Post Mon, Apr 04 2022, 1:26 pm
amother [ Gardenia ] wrote:

Not quite. Unless you start in the keys and you're turning west and going through the pan handle as well. If you don't hit heavy traffic you can make it from Miami to Jacksonville in about 6 hours.

amother
Opal

Post Mon, Apr 04 2022, 1:28 pm
amother [ Ballota ] wrote:
The new development brochure says Glades county which is almost a 2 hour drive north of Boca.

How far is it from North Miami Beach?

Lets say form the Tower 41?

Ema of 5

Post Mon, Apr 04 2022, 1:31 pm
amother [ Opal ] wrote:
How far is it from North Miami Beach?

Lets say form the Tower 41?

I would say to the center of glades county would be about 2-2.5 hours, depending on traffic.
Also, tower 41 is Miami Beach, not NMB

amother
Opal

Post Mon, Apr 04 2022, 1:34 pm
Ema of 4 wrote:
I would say to the center of glades county would be about 2-2.5 hours, depending on traffic.
Also, tower 41 is Miami Beach, not NMB

So where is it?
Page 1 of 8   1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating