Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Is taupe a spring color? In town fashion opinion

amother
OP

Post Mon, Apr 04 2022, 11:59 am
Im making a simcha In May I need something for my 6 year old. His winter clothes will be too wintery and worn out. I doubt the evenings will be warm enough for short sleeves and shorts. I bought my son, new long pants, for pesach he can where those. I found a nice sweaters for him they are way above my budget for one time use. However he is short and tends to stay in his size for a while. I was thinking of buying him a sweater that could work for next year too. The sweater comes in light brown and taupe. I need it to impress my very fashionable brookly and Lakewood family, Friend too. Who always seem ahead with styles. Is there any possibility that taupe or light brown could work neutrally, still be in style for now and the upcoming fall?

chili-n-cholent

Post Mon, Apr 04 2022, 12:13 pm
For sure!
Both Taupe & light brown are very very in now and will work for fall/winter as well. They're like the colors of the season!
Taupe is definitely summery, I'm a little unsure about the light brown, what do you mean exactly? Dark tan? Luggage?
Do you want to link the sweaters?

amother
Sienna

Post Mon, Apr 04 2022, 1:04 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Im making a simcha In May I need something for my 6 year old. His winter clothes will be too wintery and worn out. I doubt the evenings will be warm enough for short sleeves and shorts. I bought my son, new long pants, for pesach he can where those. I found a nice sweaters for him they are way above my budget for one time use. However he is short and tends to stay in his size for a while. I was thinking of buying him a sweater that could work for next year too. The sweater comes in light brown and taupe. I need it to impress my very fashionable brookly and Lakewood family, Friend too. Who always seem ahead with styles. Is there any possibility that taupe or light brown could work neutrally, still be in style for now and the upcoming fall?

Seems like you’re trying way too hard.

amother
Ultramarine

Post Mon, Apr 04 2022, 1:09 pm
Sounds like it'll be pretty. (Brooklyn, definitely fashionable crowd.)

Crookshanks

Post Mon, Apr 04 2022, 3:29 pm
Taupe is great for the summer. Neutrals are really in. You're doing fine Very Happy

amother
Marigold

Post Mon, Apr 04 2022, 3:33 pm
Is the simcha being outdoors?
I think by May most people will be wearing summer clothes.

amother
Oak

Post Mon, Apr 04 2022, 3:50 pm
Taupe is so in. My daughters are wearing taupe this summer because that’s what was available this season
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics