Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational
R Menachem Mendel Ben Yosef Mrimanov

amother
OP

Post Mon, Apr 04 2022, 9:43 pm
I wanted to publicize and announce that I lit a candle for 40 days l'ilu nishmas Rav Menachem Mendel Mriminov for 40 days in a row and saw that Hashem helped me with a very challenging issue. I had asked for 1 thing that had 3 parts. 1 thing came true very soon after I started and that other parts are still in the process, still needs some yeshuah. Thank you Hashem for helping me with this.

I also wanted to say that doing this was very emotional for me. It helped me feel closer to Hashem through this challenging time. Something about lighting a candle and davening for something very specific every single day - was grounding for me. It also felt like real hishtadlous for me somehow. I know not everyone has this experience but just wanted to share it.

I plan to do it again, but am afraid I will forget over pesach.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational