Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Computers, Phones and Devices
The "code" on imamother?

louche

Post Mon, May 05 2008, 10:09 am
Please help me out here: What's the magic code of the way thread titles appear in the list of "posts since your last visit" and "posts in last 24-72 hours"? why are some titles in one color and some in another? why do some have a little icon that looks like a file folder beside them, and some not? Why are some of those file folder icons manila color and some white?

also, why does clicking on the manila-colored icon sometimes take me to the first unread post and sometimes not?

Ribbie Danzinger

Post Mon, May 05 2008, 3:20 pm
The topics in blue are the ones that you have already visited during this session. The others are the ones you have not yet visited this time around.
Not sure about the rest.

Last edited by Ribbie Danzinger on Mon, May 05 2008, 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

PinkandYellow

Post Mon, May 05 2008, 3:22 pm
some of the file folders mean its a hot topic, I think more then a certain amt of posts.

Mrs. XYZ

Post Mon, May 05 2008, 4:37 pm
The topics that are blue, are the one that you visited within the past 24 hours (not nec. that session)

When you log in, there will be little orange icons near every post since your last visit. Once you click on a topic and read the latest post, the icon goes away (but only after you go back to the forum page and then return to the list of topics page). But as soon as there is a new post in the thread that you didn't read, the icon will return.

The white icons are the the posts that have more than one page.

Every time you click on the orange icon, it'll automatically take you to the latest post.

louche

Post Mon, May 05 2008, 9:04 pm
Azoy! thanks! now I have to try to remember that.
sometimes the orange icon doesn't take me to the latest post, though. guess that's just a bug, but an annoying one!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics