Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
A Random Amother’s Thoughts on Style

amother
OP

Post Fri, Apr 08 2022, 8:16 pm
Hey! Random Amother here.

Glad to hear that you find the clothing I share ugly and very much not your taste.

No, really, I am glad.

I have a sneaking suspicion that there is not one dress in the entire world that every woman on here would think is stunning and would love to wear.

That’s part of what makes us unique and what makes fashion interesting. (Or not interesting, if you’re that type.) There’s all kinds of beautiful people and pretty things in the world, and if we all looked and dressed the same, it would be super weird. Creepy, even. And limiting.

That’s why clothing stores don’t sell just one dress.

There’s beauty in being unique and in everyone having their own sense of what they like to wear. What one person thinks is trendy is outdated to the next person, and vice versa. And that’s just the way it should be!
So nobody should feel bad if you don’t like Louis Vitton slippers or Shein skirts or Outnet dresses or Jewish store sets.

Wear what you like, what makes you feel confident and rock it!

amother
Chambray

Post Sat, Apr 09 2022, 10:41 pm
Hi! I’m the one who posted the OUTNET
dresses. I don’t mind that someone didn’t like the links. When you put yourself out there, you need to know that there will be people who don’t share your opinions and that’s okay. What intrigues me is the fact that women are okay going on anon and saying obnoxious things. I always wonder if they are the types of women who are just blunt and would be snarky in person too, or if they are really the nicest women in person and are just unleashing
pent up bitterness over the internet. I hope this isn’t a passive aggressive post. I wonder this a lot when I see similar critical anon posts… like I think I’m pretty sensitive to others. So I don’t say things that might hurt people just for the sake of being snooty.. But if everyone was like this then the internet would be no fun!

Crookshanks

Post Sat, Apr 09 2022, 11:32 pm
Agree under my screen name! (I never post links as amother.)
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics