Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Looking to sell silver items

CHANY115

Post Mon, May 05 2008, 10:27 pm
any one know of a reliable honest person that wants to buy off some silver pieces. I have a few antique and silver pieces to sell and I know there are ads all over of people looking to sell gold and silver. do you know anyone that did it and got a good deal. do u have there numbers? please post or pm me.

chocolate moose

Post Tue, May 06 2008, 10:33 am
do you want to sell theem for their weight or to be resold ?

greenfire

Post Tue, May 06 2008, 10:51 am
silver is quite high today - find a place to appraise them first so you know their value ...

Mevater

Post Tue, May 06 2008, 12:31 pm
The best in appraisals is Ben Horowitz. He happens to be a Chassidishe Boro Parker who has done appraisals for very high society New Yorkers. He can tell you what you need to know. If you want an appraisal on paer, it's more money- because if there's a slight error, he stands the chance of being dragged into court. If you want an honest opinion from a Pro in the field and not get it in writing, he'll do that for a flat rate.

Here's his website.
http://www.bzh.us/index.html

CHANY115

Post Tue, May 06 2008, 12:42 pm
im looking to sell some silver items that I dont use or have them from a gift which I dont have use out of and some silver from yerisha which is just wasting my space and would like to get money out of it instead. if you know any person that would give me the right price for it I would appreciate. either for resell or if they want to melt it and make something else out of it. I know more people out there by gold.

Mevater

Post Tue, May 06 2008, 12:55 pm
Put an ad in the paper or go to the Heimishe stores in BP that sell Antique Silver, like the one on 18th and 46th, or the Antique store on 14th Avenue and 44th Str. But you might not know the real value of an item and lose out if an expert doesnt look at it (unless you know that the pieces are run of the mill). The above places will prob. offer you less than 50 cents a gram. If they offer you more, it's bec. they spot something special!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries