Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Purim
Overwhelmed?? Doesn't have to be that way!!

amother52

Post Sat, Mar 12 2022, 9:34 pm
Do you have a long to-do list and want to accomplish it all in a timely manner?
Do you wish you had a way to go through this Purim/Pesach season relaxed and happy?
Would you like this time of year to just be EASY?
Wish you can just be excited for and enjoy yom tov?

YES! You can have all that!

Come, join me! I have a really simple process that may make a world of a difference in your life. It is called The Relinquishing Control Process.

The first step is to make yourself a To Do list with everything you need to do for today.
Next to each activity, mark an "A" if it must get done today, a "B" if it can wait until tomorrow and a "C" if it can wait until the end of the week.

Next draw two columns. Name one ME and one HASHEM.

Anything on your To Do list that has a "B" or "C", transfer to the Hashem column. Everything with an "A" put into the ME column.

Next, ask yourself how Hashem can help and support you with each activity in your "ME" column and write that down in the "Hashem column. (Ex. I need to make supper - Hashem can help me by giving me time, creative ideas, ease and energy to actually do it etc.)

See sample:

Now, close your eyes and relax. Imagine in your mind, Hashem reaching down and taking His half of the paper. And, in your imagination, He takes it and He tells you that He has it. It is now in His hands. Everything will work out. You don't have to do a thing. Not even worry about it.

Now go about your day trusting that He will come through for you.

At night, review the list that you gave over to Hashem and mark down everything that came through for you and THANK HASHEM for that.

Thats it! You got it! Now, be aware that these effects are cumulative. With time and practice, you will see Hashem coming through for you more and more.

I am supporting you with this all the way.

Love,
Esti Berlin
coachingwithesti.as.me

This process was taken from Dina Friedman.

This is a sponsored post.

amother52

Post Mon, Mar 14 2022, 12:42 pm
Hi everyone!

Did you get to try this out? Did you love it?!

This is what happened for me.

1- My guests canceled - I didn't have to prepare the guestroom.
2- I went shopping for a suit with my son and he liked the first suit he tried. We had a very short and pleasant trip Smile
3- When I came home I found that my husband had done some laundry - guess how many loads? Wink You got it! 2!
4- while I was out shopping, I passed a store that sells girls Shabbos outfits - I walked in and out with exactly what I needed

I am now creating another list of what needs to be done today. What happens next? I'll let you know!

amother
Fern

Post Mon, Mar 14 2022, 3:16 pm
Awesome!

amother
Teal

Post Mon, Mar 14 2022, 10:45 pm
Love this concept! Please post more!

amother52

Post Sat, Mar 19 2022, 11:01 pm
Here is my ending to my to do list that I prepared last week:

1- I had to tie ribbons on my Mishloach Manos. I was planning on doing it in a very time consuming way that I have done the past few years. After I did the first few, it all the sudden occurred to me to just skip the ribbon and put the label in a different place. I tried it and got a look that was just as nice! Took me a total of 20 minutes instead of 2-3 hours!!!

2-I had to reserve tablecloths from a gemach for a Sheva Brachos I am making. I usually have to go down during specific hours and pick it out. I ended up calling someone I know there and described what I am looking for. She was able to reserve it for me without me going down!! Saved me an item on my list.

The only thing I still had to do the regular way that day was clean up from Shabbos Smile. Everything else worked out in ways that I could never even have thought of!!

Did you like this? It can work for you too! Just try it. It wont hurt and if it works, you will only benefit! Smile

For more processes like this one, you can reach out to me.
I can help you get RESULTS! (for any goals that you have in any area of life)

CoachingWithEsti.as.me

amother52

Post Sun, Apr 10 2022, 7:26 pm
Hi!

I am offering a limited amount of free sessions for this week only.

It would be for a 60 minute session and you would need to come prepared with a success that you experienced recently and your intention for the session.

If you are interested in booking one of these sessions, please pm me.

Love,
Esti Berlin
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics