Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Dyson vacuum from Costco broke

amother
OP

Post Wed, Apr 13 2022, 9:52 am
It's probably about 2 years old, maybe only one year. Not sure. The battery now lasts for less than 10 minutes even on a full charge.
I remember hearing that Costco replaces their items that break, even after a few years. Did anyone return something like this to Costco and get a refund? Without receipt? Ty!

amother
Coral

Post Wed, Apr 13 2022, 9:56 am
If they don't, I'd contact Dyson. After just a year or two, you might be able to get a replacement battery.

Amarante

Post Wed, Apr 13 2022, 9:59 am
All batteries lose their ability to charge after a few years and/or a certain amount of charging cycles. I replaced the battery in my iPhone when it no longer held a charge.

You should contact Dyson and get a replacement battery.

I think batteries are specifically excluded from the Costco warranty because they have an expected life cycle. However you should confirm with Costco and also contact Dyson to find out how to get a replacement battery.

amother
Blushpink

Post Wed, Apr 13 2022, 9:59 am
Yes. Take it to Costco. I promise you it’s not a problem
(Hopefully you have the box in your garage)
You don’t even need your receipt. They can look it up on the computer. And they will tell you when you bought it and I will also tell you that it’s not a problem.
Costco is the best!
I ❤️Costco!!!!
If you want to be sure, you can always call Costco 800 number before you go stand on the return line

amother
OP

Post Wed, Apr 13 2022, 2:44 pm
Thanks

Cheiny

Post Wed, Apr 13 2022, 4:03 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
It's probably about 2 years old, maybe only one year. Not sure. The battery now lasts for less than 10 minutes even on a full charge.
I remember hearing that Costco replaces their items that break, even after a few years. Did anyone return something like this to Costco and get a refund? Without receipt? Ty!

Costco is great about returns, even a long while after purchase, even without a receipt. I’m sure they’ll help you.

momallhours

Post Wed, Apr 13 2022, 7:48 pm
Yes, bring it back to Costco. Its so interesting because I just notice that my Dyson
I bought fromCostco abt a year ago also loses its charge very quickly now
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics