Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational
Publicizing my yeshua

amother
OP

Post Mon, Apr 18 2022, 12:42 am
I lit a candle for 40 days leilui mishmash R' Menachem Mendel Ben R' Yosef M'Riminiv and I saw a yeshua.
Boruch Hashem

nanny24/7

Post Mon, Apr 18 2022, 12:56 am
thanks for sharing

amother
Forsythia

Post Mon, Apr 18 2022, 3:28 am
Would you be willing to give a hunt of the nature of the Yeshua?

amother
Black

Post Mon, Apr 18 2022, 3:52 am
Can I nicely say that if you want to truly publicize a yeshua, I'm not sure if anonymously saying you had a yeshua of which you provide no details, is considered publicizing a yeshua.

May we all see yeshous.

amother
Sunflower

Post Mon, Apr 18 2022, 4:54 am
Why? I was inspired

amother
Black

Post Mon, Apr 18 2022, 5:31 am
amother [ Sunflower ] wrote:
Why? I was inspired

You were inspired? By what? You don't have the slightest clue of anything that happened.

amother
Oak

Post Mon, Apr 18 2022, 5:42 am
op I have a question. what are the thoughts when doing this for 40 days? I thought one shld have bitachon in hashem to give a yeshua or do you think hashem wanted u to light a candle to get the yeshua?

im asking bec I know many ppl who did so many of these "things" but did not get a yeshua....I feel like these miracles happen rarely....im glad it happened to u

like in the paper, it says "just pay for tehilim kollel and ull get a yeshua" does this work for 100% of ppl?

its so confusing

amother
Cobalt

Post Mon, Apr 18 2022, 5:52 am
Lighting a candle on behalf of a Tzaddik, and doing your Hishtadlus, can bring about Yeshuous.
You ask Hashem to send you a yeshuah, on the tzaddiks zchusim.

amother
Sunflower

Post Mon, Apr 18 2022, 5:54 am
amother [ Black ] wrote:
You were inspired? By what? You don't have the slightest clue of anything that happened.

She lit a candle 40 days and got what she needed! That's pretty cool to me. Why do I need to be a yenta and get into her insides to accept that doing this act helped her?!

amother
Black

Post Mon, Apr 18 2022, 6:11 am
amother [ Sunflower ] wrote:
She lit a candle 40 days and got what she needed! That's pretty cool to me. Why do I need to be a yenta and get into her insides to accept that doing this act helped her?!

The idea is to "publicize the yeshua".

I'm skeptical whether an anonymous person announcing an anonymous yeshua on an anonymous website, meets the standard of "publicizing".

Bh the op got what she wanted! I just don't think she publicized it at all. Again, she doesn't have to, but it seems her intention is to publicize

amother
Oak

Post Mon, Apr 18 2022, 6:15 am
amother [ Cobalt ] wrote:
Lighting a candle on behalf of a Tzaddik, and doing your Hishtadlus, can bring about Yeshuous.
You ask Hashem to send you a yeshuah, on the tzaddiks zchusim.

"doing your hishtadlus" is whats confusing as we all think we are doing it.

how does lighting a candle for a tzaddik bring his zechusim for you?

also does this work for everyone?

maybe I should pay some $ for ppl to say tehilim in the tehilim kollel and I think hashem shld give me a yeshua bec they daven on my behalf??

if its as simple as lighting a candle, then everyone can do this to get a yeshua..

amother
Black

Post Mon, Apr 18 2022, 6:15 am
amother [ Oak ] wrote:
op I have a question. what are the thoughts when doing this for 40 days? I thought one shld have bitachon in hashem to give a yeshua or do you think hashem wanted u to light a candle to get the yeshua?

im asking bec I know many ppl who did so many of these "things" but did not get a yeshua....I feel like these miracles happen rarely....im glad it happened to u

like in the paper, it says "just pay for tehilim kollel and ull get a yeshua" does this work for 100% of ppl?

its so confusing

I think it goes a step further. Nobody ever really knows what type of "miracle" happened because on this site the yeshua is never disclosed while "publicizing".

Was the miracle on the level of hashem miraculously resolving a medical issue that doctors had lost hope?

Was the miracle on the level of hoping a child gets into a particular school?

Was the miracle on the level that it should be nice weather on chol hamoed?

Was the miracle that a parking spot was found erev yomtov when it can be difficult? Who knows.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational