Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Pregnancy & Childbirth -> Baby Names
Hadassa or Ahuva? Thoughts? Please vote!!
Previous  1  2

Hadassa or Ahuva
Hadassa  
 62%  [ 45 ]
Ahuva  
 37%  [ 27 ]
Total Votes : 72

amother
Jasmine

Post Thu, Oct 28 2021, 2:11 pm
Oh my goodness this is really funny because I have a daughter named Ahuva. We were seriously considering it Hadassah because I was due during Sukkot but then she was born on Dimchat Torah. She loves her name and is very glad that we named her that instead of the other one. It's just really funny that those were the exact two names we were considering.

chagil

Post Thu, Oct 28 2021, 8:07 pm
amother [ Jasmine ] wrote:
Oh my goodness this is really funny because I have a daughter named Ahuva. We were seriously considering it Hadassah because I was due during Sukkot but then she was born on Dimchat Torah. She loves her name and is very glad that we named her that instead of the other one. It's just really funny that those were the exact two names we were considering.

That IS soo funny!! Does she have a middle name? I am really stuck because I have reasons for all. I prefer sound of Batsheva.

amother
Rainbow

Post Sun, Oct 31 2021, 1:08 am
What about Adina?

amother
Bergamot

Post Mon, Apr 18 2022, 10:18 pm
OP I have an Ahuva and Hadassah- both are very strong girls and beautiful with lots of chein.

amother
Saddlebrown

Post Mon, Apr 18 2022, 10:31 pm
2 of my granddaughters are Hadassa and Ahuva. I love both names.

zaq

Post Mon, Apr 18 2022, 10:51 pm
This thread is from last October. OP has probably named her dd by now.

amother
DarkKhaki

Post Mon, Apr 18 2022, 11:26 pm
I think ahuva has become way overused lately. It’s like- we don’t have a name for our daughter so we thought this one is so cute… aren’t we so cute and trendy for picking this name?

smss

Post Mon, Apr 18 2022, 11:49 pm
amother [ DarkKhaki ] wrote:
I think ahuva has become way overused lately. It’s like- we don’t have a name for our daughter so we thought this one is so cute… aren’t we so cute and trendy for picking this name?

Wow that was rude and unnecessary, no wonder you chose to post it anonymously

OP I love both those names but I personally like Ahuva best!

mra01385

Post Mon, Apr 18 2022, 11:57 pm
I like Ahuva a lot because Ahuva means love from the word ahava. So Imyh you will love this daughter very much and she will bring you much nachas. Every time you call her Ahuva you will think about how much you love her and how much you connect with her.

smss

Post Tue, Apr 19 2022, 12:37 am
mra01385 wrote:
I like Ahuva a lot because Ahuva means love from the word ahava. So Imyh you will love this daughter very much and she will bring you much nachas. Every time you call her Ahuva you will think about how much you love her and how much you connect with her.

Yes that's what I love about it too! The meaning and also it's just so pretty sounding

amother
Wallflower

Post Tue, Apr 19 2022, 12:42 am
Op, what did you end up naming your daughter?

amother
Seafoam

Post Tue, Apr 19 2022, 1:25 am
amother [ Acacia ] wrote:
Please Do NOT name your child based on which name got more votes. That is not a way to name a child. You should do what you and your husband feel connected to personally.

I never understood these baby name threads!
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Pregnancy & Childbirth -> Baby Names