Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Please help find the perfect stroller

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jan 27 2022, 11:17 pm
Can someone please help me with options? I wasted so many hours online trying to find the perfect stroller. I am not a first time mom.

Here are my criteria:
-Good for in and out of the car
-Parent and forward facing
-Smooth push (air filled tires?)
-good to wheel on grass and uneven terrain also
-I prefer a higher seat. Previously had a Bee and found the seat uncomfortable and too low.

I am open to ALL suggestions does not need to be a luxury stroller. Was considering the UPPAbaby Cruz, does that fit my criteria?

Would also love something considerably cheaper:)

AMothe

Post Fri, Jan 28 2022, 4:22 am
Hopefully someone on here can help you, but I’d suggest calling Pish Posh baby or Lullaby baby and telling them all the specifications you’re looking for and they’ll recommend one over the phone! They’re very helpful in my experience.

amother
Ginger

Post Fri, Jan 28 2022, 5:35 am
Not sure it's still being sold but I love my britax affinity. It is easy to fold, seat sits high and can rear or forward facing, it has large air rear tyres and I love the color I chose for it.
I did see someone pushing a graco stroller which also looked like it matched all your requirements but I'm not sure the model.

SG18

Post Fri, Jan 28 2022, 7:20 am
I'm very happy with my Colugo Complete.

amother
OP

Post Fri, Jan 28 2022, 8:43 am
SG18 wrote:

Looked it up but there are like 3 reviews online.

amother
Pewter

Post Fri, Jan 28 2022, 8:56 am
You're gonna have to let go of some of your expectations. Easy in and out of the car doesn't go together with easy push on all terrain. The easy push ones are mostly big, heavier and expensive. Or they're not parent facing (like the baby jogger Citi mini strollers).
I can tell you what I have and am happy with. I'm not a first time Mom.
I have the cybex priam for easy push, dual facing, very comfortable for newborn to toddler. But it's big and not easy to lift in and out of a car. It does fold easy and in one piece so I definitely used it in my car for more than a year. We have a mini van so it fit.
Now I got the contours bitsy, it's cheap, very lightweight, pretty looking, wheels like a dream on regular terrain, folds super small and easy, goes in and out of the car very easily. But it's not parent facing and doesn't lay flat. You can attach a carseat so for my next baby iyh I may try that with a carseat for travel.

amother
OP

Post Fri, Jan 28 2022, 9:24 am
amother [ Pewter ] wrote:
You're gonna have to let go of some of your expectations. Easy in and out of the car doesn't go together with easy push on all terrain. The easy push ones are mostly big, heavier and expensive. Or they're not parent facing (like the baby jogger Citi mini strollers).
I can tell you what I have and am happy with. I'm not a first time Mom.
I have the cybex priam for easy push, dual facing, very comfortable for newborn to toddler. But it's big and not easy to lift in and out of a car. It does fold easy and in one piece so I definitely used it in my car for more than a year. We have a mini van so it fit.
Now I got the contours bitsy, it's cheap, very lightweight, pretty looking, wheels like a dream on regular terrain, folds super small and easy, goes in and out of the car very easily. But it's not parent facing and doesn't lay flat. You can attach a carseat so for my next baby iyh I may try that with a carseat for travel.

Thanks!!

amother
Plum

Post Fri, Jan 28 2022, 9:29 am
I don't know much about it but the Valco Ultra Snap Trend might fit your expectations. I the double version and love love love it. For a double it's pretty easy to get in and out of the car so I could only imagine the single being even easier.

amother
Almond

Post Fri, Jan 28 2022, 9:36 am
I got a copy of the uppababy, the mompush - (was a bit cheaper on their direct site) and I am thrilled. The reviews on amazon were gr8 so I decided to go for it, no regrets! I have it for close to a year. I can't say that its not bulky for in and out of the car - its the same size pretty much as the uppababy. (I own a doona and use that for the qk trips) the bassinett is considerably larger than uppababy but qualitywise, exactly the same for wayyyy cheaper. link below
https://www.amazon.com/gp/prod.....29a6e

amother
OP

Post Fri, Jan 28 2022, 11:11 am
amother [ Almond ] wrote:
I got a copy of the uppababy, the mompush - (was a bit cheaper on their direct site) and I am thrilled. The reviews on amazon were gr8 so I decided to go for it, no regrets! I have it for close to a year. I can't say that its not bulky for in and out of the car - its the same size pretty much as the uppababy. (I own a doona and use that for the qk trips) the bassinett is considerably larger than uppababy but qualitywise, exactly the same for wayyyy cheaper. link below
https://www.amazon.com/gp/prod.....29a6e

Thank you, would you say it's the same size as the Vista or Cruz?
And I wonder how it holds up in the long term...

amother
Almond

Post Sat, Jan 29 2022, 9:17 pm
not sure. I never actually put them next to eachother, the frame seems the same size, the bassinnet is substantially larger. seems VERY strong and good quality. It was baby number 7 and I was willing to take the gamble...It's withstood all my kids climbing all over it so far! it never tipped!

amother
OP

Post Sat, Jan 29 2022, 9:39 pm
Ok I decided my primary requirements now are LIGHTWEIGHT and reversible seat... If anyone can advise. The cheaper the better...

amother
Mimosa

Post Sat, Jan 29 2022, 11:11 pm
Not cheap, but the new bugaboo bee6 looks great. Vastly improved over the previous versions.

amother
OP

Post Sat, Jan 29 2022, 11:14 pm
amother [ Mimosa ] wrote:
Not cheap, but the new bugaboo bee6 looks great. Vastly improved over the previous versions.

Thanks forgot to mention I just sold my old Bee, don't want the bee. Want something with a seat that's higher up.

amother
Crimson

Post Wed, Apr 20 2022, 6:18 pm
SG18 wrote:

Can you speak more about your colugo?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics