Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Jewelry for Teen Brooklyn

amother
OP

Post Sun, Apr 24 2022, 11:00 am
Where can I go to take my teen and surprise her to pick put a piece of jewelry for herself? Is it possible to get a nice selection for $300 or should we expand our budget? Where should we take her?

amother
Brass

Post Sun, Apr 24 2022, 11:29 am
Following…

amother
Midnight

Post Sun, Apr 24 2022, 11:43 am
Molly's has a nice selection for teens. I think you may have to spend more than 300 depending on the age of your teen.

tweety1

Post Sun, Apr 24 2022, 1:19 pm
Real gold? For real gold $300 sounds a little bit too little. I bought my teenager a simple gold bracelet by Molly's for $700 within the last year. Gold is very high now so you have to factor that in. Another thing I learned when shopping for jewelry is the kids size. A chubby hand needs a heavier bracelet for it to look nice on the hand, a skinny hand a heavier set bracelet is too overbearing, earrings; a chubbier girl/woman needs slightly bigger earrings for it to have an effect to the face while a girl with small skinny face can do well with a small earring. A small earring on a chubbier face won't show much.

amother
Turquoise

Post Sun, Apr 24 2022, 1:29 pm
Not sure where in Brooklyn you are, but try its all a gift. Its on M right near Moishes

amother
OP

Post Sun, Apr 24 2022, 1:52 pm
Thanks it looks like I need to go to at least $600 for a choice of items. Might put this on hold for now.

amother
Catmint

Post Sun, Apr 24 2022, 2:12 pm
You can try radiant on 18 ave or golden treasures

amother
Jasmine

Post Sun, Apr 24 2022, 2:16 pm
For real gold $600 won't be enough. It's all a gift has some stuff that are gold plated. Or real gold and fake diamonds.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Apr 24 2022, 2:27 pm
I'm gifting her with a white gold and diamond ring that I had as a teen. I just dropped it off to resize and polish. I wanted to give her a choice but this will give her more value.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries