Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Pesach
Need vacuum recommendations

amother
OP

Post Sun, Apr 24 2022, 6:20 pm
Speaking of things that people buy due to influencers...

I went and splurged on a vacuum cleaner after seeing it featured on an influencer's story.
It wasn't a sponsored item. She just happened to show herself vacuuming her couch, and apparently people asked her what the vacuum was. She posted the Amazon item. I bought it and was very underwhelmed.
BH I can return it.

But can someone recommend a good vacuum cleaner?
I have gone through many cheap ones.
I want a CORDED vacuum. Since I have no carpets, I only need a hand one to clean my couch and drawers that need occasional vacuuming.

amother
cornflower

Post Sun, Apr 24 2022, 6:40 pm
I purchased the shark navigator liftaway that was recommended by several imamothers here and I hate it. I also have no carpets and it doesn't work for me. It's large and clunky and there's no way to clean under beds and couches. The handheld hose is so awkward it's really hard to use. I do have 2 area rugs and I have to say the suction on it is really strong and I think it cleans the rugs well but if you have hardwood floors and you like to clean under beds every week, I wouldn't buy it.
I previously had the bissel hard floor expert. It's not great for the rugs but for hard floors I was happy with it. It lasted me 8 years and died right before Pesach. I think I will purchase it again.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Apr 24 2022, 11:14 pm
Thank you
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics