Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Jersey Care, private insurance... I'm lost!

amother
OP

Post Mon, Apr 25 2022, 12:09 pm
I'm moving to NJ from NY. What do people do with low-mid level incomes in regards to health insurance? Is Jersey Care the same thing as Medicaid? Is there a cap? Is there an equivalent to Child Health Plus? Is there any agency who helps people set up health insurance?

amother
Garnet

Post Mon, Apr 25 2022, 12:12 pm
The middle class is squeezed, many choose health shares since health insurance is so expensive. Jersey care is great if you make less than the their income requirements, sometimes kids are eligible even if the parents aren't. There is no child health plus, just Jersey care.
The lrrc is a great organization that helps people figure this out.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Apr 25 2022, 12:15 pm
amother [ Garnet ] wrote:
The middle class is squeezed, many choose health shares since health insurance is so expensive. Jersey care is great if you make less than the their income requirements, sometimes kids are eligible even if the parents aren't. There is no child health plus, just Jersey care.
The lrrc is a great organization that helps people figure this out.

This was helpful, thank you!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries