Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Pesach
Are you turned over yet?
Previous  1  2

Are you turned over yet?
Yes, did it all last night  
 65%  [ 89 ]
Yes, did it last night and this morning  
 18%  [ 25 ]
Yes, did it this morning  
 2%  [ 3 ]
No, not yet, I was home but too tired last night or this morning  
 9%  [ 13 ]
no, not yet, we were away  
 3%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 135

amother
Jasmine

Post Sun, Apr 24 2022, 12:32 pm
We have a very convenient setup, so we were turned over an hour after yom tov. It's the laundry that's going to take all week.

gingleale

Post Sun, Apr 24 2022, 1:04 pm
Came home late last night turned back this morning.

amother
Coffee

Post Sun, Apr 24 2022, 3:40 pm
amother [ Jasmine ] wrote:
We have a very convenient setup, so we were turned over an hour after yom tov. It's the laundry that's going to take all week.

That sounds great. What's your setup, please?

amother
Hunter

Post Mon, Apr 25 2022, 2:11 pm
Yes. Took me the whole day Sunday. Had company last days who left Sunday morning. I did the whole thing, husbinator didn't lift a finger to help. He didn't lift a finger to help with Pesach prep either. So what else is new?

amother
Jasmine

Post Mon, Apr 25 2022, 2:17 pm
amother [ Coffee ] wrote:
That sounds great. What's your setup, please?

Cabinets off the kitchen where we keep the Pesach dishes, and granite counters that we kasher and don't cover. Only a few items go down to the basement. We're lucky.

amother
Dahlia

Post Mon, Apr 25 2022, 3:30 pm
amother [ Jasmine ] wrote:
Cabinets off the kitchen where we keep the Pesach dishes, and granite counters that we kasher and don't cover. Only a few items go down to the basement. We're lucky.

Wow, that’s awesome!!! I have some stuff in a huge cabinet on top of my fridge, but most of it is on the third floor….if we ever redo our kitchen, I want to make pesach storage

Raisin

Post Mon, Apr 25 2022, 3:34 pm
By about 2 hours after yom tov all the pesach boxes were back in the attic, counter covers removed and pizza being made. Homemade pizza is a great incentive to get teens to help really quickly.

Sunday I slowly put back all the chametz items that had been displaced. A few things still need putting back in their place but concentrating on laundry now. It will get done. .

Bnei Berak 10

Post Mon, Apr 25 2022, 4:36 pm
amother [ Dahlia ] wrote:
Wow, that’s awesome!!! I have some stuff in a huge cabinet on top of my fridge, but most of it is on the third floor….if we ever redo our kitchen, I want to make pesach storage

Only Pesach storage? I want a Pesach kitchen!

amother
Dahlia

Post Mon, Apr 25 2022, 4:43 pm
Bnei Berak 10 wrote:
Only Pesach storage? I want a Pesach kitchen!

Well, the plan (since who knows when) has been to add onto our basement and put a pesach kitchen and storage down there, but that was supposed to be finished last year right after Purim so….yea.
But even a kitchen and storage in the basement involves going up and down. If I could have more storage in or near my kitchen, that would be AMAZING!!!
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics