Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Israeli health insurance for student with preexisting condit
Previous  1  2

Librarian

Post Mon, Apr 25 2022, 1:05 pm
Sesame wrote:
It’s a known thing that if you ask the secretary they may give you permission to exclude it in the form. It’s totally fine if you ask permission and they allow it and isn’t cheating. They themselves said you didn’t have to declare it, so I wouldn’t think it’s cheating even if this wasn’t a known thing.

No one told us that Sad

amother
OP

Post Mon, Apr 25 2022, 4:04 pm
Thank you everyone, this was very helpful.

amother
Wine

Post Tue, Apr 26 2022, 6:06 am
My son is at an Israeli yeshiva and has Maccabi insurance. We had to consult with one of the Rabbaim who is the designated medical contact. His American doctor had to write a letter that the condition was controlled and BH has not been a problem. We had to pay an additional amount, but it was very small. I did not want to take a chance that he would not have coverage if the condition flared, particularly with covid still active. I don't think this is something worth trying to save on, particularly given that the rest of the year is expensive. The overall cost is about $35 a month. I have heard amounts from other schools up to $800.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions