Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
If you were in maimonides ER erev y"t
1  2  3  Next

amother
OP

Post Mon, Apr 18 2022, 11:27 am
With a baby who had an horrific accident. I want you to know that I cried and davened for your baby. I was there with my dc for a minor scare. I heard about your baby and so badly wanted to go ask you for your baby's name but I was embarrassed. I wished you would come over to me and ask me to daven for your baby but you were probably embarrassed too. I regret not having the guts. I came home, went into my room and said יום רביעי. I was supposed to say it anyway and decided to dedicate it as a refuah for your baby. I cried. I cried so hard. There's no way I can fathom your pain but at least I davened for him or her.
And if it wasn't you, but you know who it is please pass on the message. I want the parents to know that somebody had this baby in mind. I hope this baby wakes up and gets to live a long healthy life.

amother
Mistyrose

Post Mon, Apr 18 2022, 11:33 am
what happened?

amother
Topaz

Post Mon, Apr 18 2022, 11:56 am
That's very kind of you. I had the same situation, kinda, a while back. Wishing this baby, and everyone else who needs a quick and complete refuah shleima.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Apr 18 2022, 12:24 pm
amother [ Mistyrose ] wrote:
what happened?

If the mother or close relative is on here and they want to share they can. I can't. I'm not related and it's not fair I share without permission. I'm sorry.

Eselle13

Post Mon, Apr 18 2022, 7:36 pm
Hi op,

You're so kind.

Someone on my block posted about her cousin's grandson. A 15 month old in need of a miracle and it happened erev Yom tov. I can give you more details to see if it's the same kid if you want to pm me.

His name is Baruch Ben chava. They need a nes.

Hashem should send him a refulah shelaima bekarov!

amother
OP

Post Mon, Apr 18 2022, 8:24 pm
Eselle13 wrote:
Hi op,

You're so kind.

Someone on my block posted about her cousin's grandson. A 15 month old in need of a miracle and it happened erev Yom tov. I can give you more details to see if it's the same kid if you want to pm me.

His name is Baruch Ben chava. They need a nes.

Hashem should send him a refulah shelaima bekarov!

No need to. With this info provided sounds like it's this. I heard today from hatzaloh the baby needs a miracle from hashem. I couldn't get this baby out of my mind. Dh asked his close friend in hatzaloh if he knew about the story and if there are any updates. I heard details in the hospital so I don't need anymore. He told my husband that I knew more info than he did but all he does know is that this baby needs a huge miracle. I saw the grandmother standing over the bed and crying away. If I tell you it was HEARTWRENCHING, it's an understatement.
Thanks for posting the name.

amother
Lightgray

Post Tue, Apr 19 2022, 7:57 am
Was this a water related accident?

amother
OP

Post Tue, Apr 19 2022, 8:16 am
amother [ Lightgray ] wrote:
Was this a water related accident?

If you read my posts on this thread I clearly didn't give details. Why are you prying??

gr82no

Post Tue, Apr 19 2022, 8:24 am
Op I want to say I really respect you for valuing the family’s privacy and not sharing all the info

amother
Brass

Post Tue, Apr 19 2022, 8:24 am
Kol hakavod op for not gossiping. If it’s the baby Baruch Ben Chava mentioned upthread I know that his mother posted yesterday that he’s in critical condition and they need a miracle.
(And I don’t know anything else)

She spelled it burich Ben chava, not sure if it makes a difference when davening.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Apr 19 2022, 8:29 am
amother [ Brass ] wrote:
Kol hakavod op for not gossiping. If it’s the baby Baruch Ben Chava mentioned upthread I know that his mother posted yesterday that he’s in critical condition and they need a miracle.

She spelled it burich Ben chava, not sure if it makes a difference when davening.

Sounds like it's this baby. How many babies were in maimonides er, erev y"t, in this matzav?

amother
Mistyrose

Post Wed, Apr 20 2022, 10:03 am
I'm sorry, I said it the wrong way. I was on my phone. I meant to ask for details because it helps me in my davening when I have more of a picture of what I am davening and saying tehillim for. My apologies! I totally respect their privacy. Do you know where the mom is posting so I can follow for updates that she wants to make public?

amother
OP

Post Wed, Apr 20 2022, 10:24 am
amother [ Mistyrose ] wrote:
I'm sorry, I said it the wrong way. I was on my phone. I meant to ask for details because it helps me in my davening when I have more of a picture of what I am davening and saying tehillim for. My apologies! I totally respect their privacy. Do you know where the mom is posting so I can follow for updates that she wants to make public?

Just daven that this Burich Ben Chava has a refuah and lives a long healthy life. For hashem it's perfect enough.

amother
Slateblue

Post Wed, Apr 20 2022, 10:36 am
amother [ Brass ] wrote:

It’s chassidish vs litvish Havara. The name is the same - ברוך

amother
Sage

Post Wed, Apr 27 2022, 5:44 pm
People that know them are trying to arrange groups of 40 women to bake challah l'zchus Burech Ben Chava, Thurs and Friday.
If you are willing to undertake this please post, and specify if you will bake Thursday or Friday. May Burech Ben Chava have a refuah shelaima b'korov. Thank you.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Apr 27 2022, 5:46 pm
amother [ Sage ] wrote:
People that know them are trying to arrange groups of 40 women to bake challah l'zchus Burech Ben Chava, Thurs and Friday.
If you are willing to undertake this please post, and specify if you will bake Thursday or Friday. May Burech Ben Chava have a refuah shelaima b'korov. Thank you.

Making 2 batches tomorrow. Count me as 2.

amother
Cerulean

Post Wed, Apr 27 2022, 5:48 pm
amother [ Sage ] wrote:

I will bake Friday and can be a part of this.
Refuah sheleima!

amother
Bergamot

Post Wed, Apr 27 2022, 5:54 pm
I am baking Friday iyh.
Count me in

amother
Brass

Post Wed, Apr 27 2022, 6:09 pm
amother [ Sage ] wrote:

Maybe start a new thread so more ppl see it?

amother
Orange

Post Wed, Apr 27 2022, 6:31 pm
So sad,
I had to stop myself twice from doing that,
It can happen to anyone, that's why we dont judge.

I actually heard this from my 9 year old, his class says tehillim and hes a cousin to a classmate..

Bashefer should help and he should have a refuah shelaima .

And yes, I wii keep him in mind when taking challah tomorrow.
Page 1 of 3 1  2  3  Next Recent Topics